Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

Agreed, but he like many of our old Alien brethren have gone or disappeared. Honestly, when was the last time you heard from him on this site?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

He stopped in for all of 2 posts about a year ago.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

could you explain "Xeno wana be's" please.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hahaha.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

bleh training RPGS arent nearly as fun as they used to be. As for changing Species, i am honestly at a loss as to what you where impling. But Suppose im still going to sit this one out and let my old bones relax and recover.

Xeno wana be's as in the new members on this site who want in on a clan but are changing their species to suit what they want.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

I think this is the right time to announce that i intend to change my chars species to xenomorph and join the Shadow Serpents because both are very very kewl.

Don't misunderstand me, predatorz are very very kewl too. Maybe i'll become one next week.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Mebber you don't insult my fucking clan like th- Oh... I mean... That's not my clan, go ahead and insult it, I guess...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

That's right, the serpents is the way to go if you want the complete alien experience for a week. Even just for an hour, if you want to run in the shoes of a xenophile, try out the Shadow Serpents. One of my own xenomorph buddies'll gladly show you the ropes (or his own rope! Pun!!!*) for at least an hour, which will (hopefully) be the most enjoyable (or pleasuring!!) experience you'll ever have, if you don't get impregnated first, that is!*

*By that I mean his tail. Yes, I Know you're disappointed. So was I.
*By that, I mean through means of his penis.

Well its always nice to have a new clan member. Actually, that would make you my superior now...

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

^^Woah that sounds awsome!!!1 Can i become one of thos badass alien kings if i serve long enough to the hive? They re realy kewl.

Mainly due to your experience. But as of now, you serve under Bloo just as I do. We two are his Right and Left hand guard.

Your biggest problem right now is which had he uses when he masturbates.

Probably poor choice of words on my part, but its the best I could come up with on short notice

I bet he uses both. He's that kind of awesome.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Mebber you say 'kewl' one more time and we're going to have some problems. On an unrelated note; Goddamn hippies.

Scythe, Yautja, 12 years ago

So I wondered back over after jumping around on a few blogs. I adopted a dog after Independence Day! Oh speaking of which what two dogs did Harpy recently get?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yes I did get two dogs. I gave my Malinois and Husky back to one of my friends(he found a bigger place with his brother). I adopted an English Bulldog and a black Pug. I'm thinking about painting my Camaro Rally Yellow with black racing stripes and slapping a few Autobots stickers on it. So what dog did you get?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

Casey Anthony is not guilty. So much for American Justice, first dogs being killed because of looks, people being denied rights because of race and sexuality and now this. What the hell is this world coming too?!

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

They let her get away with it because they think she's hot. Scum of the earth. I hope she burns in hell.