DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Drought's suck. I was gonna head to Alligator Alley with my boyfriend, a few of his buddies and a few of my girlfriends. But it's a little to late for that. I'm just gonna sit at my place have a whiskey, shop for some stuff online and go to sleep. I was thinking about helping with the party at the stable I work at but decided not it's too hectic.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

@PREDATORv2

Can you add me to the RPG?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Thanks for the new sig, PV2.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Signature's at their finest. No denying that.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh shut up DeathWraith. And I'm happy to add you DarkCountess, I was bothered that there weren't going to be any non-npc humans in there. So yeah any preds or human who want to join in, give me a shout out, it'll be starting soon.

Aaaaand thank you Harpy, No problem there DD.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

For a while now I've been meaning to make another tag, this one just doesn't cut it anymore.

Edit: Happy 4th everyone.

Editagain: Made one, it's good enough for now, I think.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0
Eh. My dogs hate fireworks, scares the crap outta them. Well Happy Fourth of July. Oh add me to the RPG as well please.

Scythe, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well Happy After Fourth of July.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wait. What RPG?

EDIT: well nevermind i thought for a brief moment that we were going to have a real main board rpg... got my hopes up for nothing...

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Why can there be no Xenomorphs in this mini-RPG?

Please tell, I know about the settings, but why in perticular, would I have to play as a Predator or Marine to join?

Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

I checked it Gaunt, Its a Pred vs Humans RPG. Those are not uncommon here. Back when this place was flooded with members, there were such RPGs. Id really like to see a Xeno vs Xeno RPG but the only active leader of the Xeno's is Bloo.

^And as much as I'd love to lead an alien-rape apocalypse against myself, that's probably bad for my self-esteem, or something.

It's also kinda like forced masturbation. And that's horrible.

Lol point taken. But it was just a suggestion.

I love the tag Bloo. For a main board rpg Peterson you need more than just the few people we have floating around here. If by some means we get more people who visit the site regularly, than a main forum rpg is definitely in our future.

As for the rpg, please don't be switching species just so you can join in for one small training rpg. By the way I added you GrimReaper, thanks for participating.

@P2: Thanks, I've been feeling rusty for all of three months since my interest in Photoshop renewed, so the comment's appreciated.

@Waralien: I've actually been thinking about it, and it'd probably end up being hilarious. I could lead a force of unkindly bastards from space against the hordes of bitch-sons from Earth (both groups of which I illegitimately fathered through lack of anything better to do, and because I'm such a beast, literally), and with my bi-polar six-fingered fist of ruling that is also made of iron, we (me and I) would be unstoppable almost. I mean, even when I lose, I'll win. It's great.

Honestly, I kinda want this to happen now.

Lol, well open up a forum topic about a Xenomorph RPG and see what members can join. Like you said, if you lose you still win.

Now we've got a party!

How many alien members still stop by these days, anyway?

About 2-4, Gaunt I know regularly checks in. Including yourself and I, that makes it three. Add in the Xeno wana be's and that brings up, but not by much. Anyway its totally up to you since I haven't seen nor heard anything of the Hive's leader.

Um... that is still Dave, isn't it?

I suddenly feel like I've just woken up from a decades-long coma and am still distraught over the fact that an actor could become president.

Not that I think Dave (or Reagan) was a bad leader. Probably one of the more memorable forum-goers I've met.