Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

I guess i should reply something about DWs sexual fantasies about his girlfriend and others asses, but actually i'm way too much overwhelmed about how many users have coincidentally returned to the board almost at the same time. Nice to see so many active members around here, welcome back.

Edit1: Now you start to scare me DW, you've pointed towards my post while i was writing it.

Strange things are happening here. Or maybe i should take some pills, i'm feeling a bit paranoid right now.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DeathWraith

Scythe was directing her comment at you I think.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^,

Just cause DeathWraith said everyone is doing it.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wait, Mebber, how do you know about that.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

On the subject of members suspiciously coming back at the same time, it's hard to tell which one of them'll actually stay (carefully calculated estimation through science and a calculator: none), but it's great that people are finding some time out of their schedules to visit the old place once in a while (they're bored).

It's not like I encourage ragdollism. But there seems to be nothing I can do about its ever-spreading presence throughout the internet, especially since we've since stopped having to pay for every membership we come across (free=disposable).

Not that I'd want to make any of you pay to visit this place, which'd probably make this forum an even less desirable joint to hang out and make do with your web antics and debauchery and such.

On this ambiguous welcoming-back note, I'd like to say I'll hand out the cake and juice when you've stayed for more than a week (not a bribe. ...please?).

In other news, I was watching The Fighter last night and totally got my hard-on for Amy Adams back.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

You lost it?!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I am here to stay along with Neko and LDS(HeavyDuty I dunno I think his computer crashed). I really missed being here while trying to replace my computer and then moving. Has anyone seen TheBeast, Rouge, DarkCountess, AmerthystBlades or Cetanu around here lately while I was MIA?

They seemed to disappear around the same time you did. Maybe they'll come back now that there's more traffic.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

"You lost it?!"

I dunno what's worse, that I lost it or that the reason I had it in the first place was because of Enchanted.

But her first scene in The Fighter totally justifies it this time around.

Enchanted

Haha,

Sorry I have nothing more intelligent to add to this conversation.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

How enchanting! Hahaha, get it? Because... because... ah, forget it.

I just saw Super 8 the other day, and while it was alright, I have one request:

Could someone please explain to J.J Abrams that you can adjust the lens on the camera before you start shooting so you don't end up with giant blue lines suddenly appearing across the screen 18 goddamn times in one shot?

Thank you.

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I'm back(use to be HeavyDuty but my computer crashed taking a lot of stuff with it don't ask anything else about it). So I also survived the rapture aka Money Scam Through Bible Fear.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

meh welcome back, same rules still apply. but hey look at it this way at least our website has a sudden influx in members. taking bets on how long this will last. Who wants to put down a bet? In addition Mebber when are you going to finally give up and Join Alpha Draconis? lol

Digitalfeared, Yautja, 12 years ago

I BID 20 CUPCAKES!!!!(courtesy of Bloo)

My bet is we will all become driveling tards within a year because our brains are slowly liquidating, thanks to those grumpy venusians and their giant gamma beams targeted on our nice planet. My guess is all the members who return now has been kidnapped, brainwashed and returned to spy for the venusians, so beware.

@Peterson
AD would be my first choice if i'd ever want to join a clan here. But the clans are pretty much dead at the moment, so i didn't saw any point in making a request. But maybe i'll do so soon if the recent activity of the board continues and the next official RPG finally starts.

@Digitalfeared
Since you're apparently thrilled by cakes, I've baked one for you:
moldy.jpg

Seriously! Enough with the rotten cake photos.

Wait, what do you mean with 'rotten'?

every aspect of the word.

Stop lying to yourself. You know you want that cake.