DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Having sex with an infant while wearing a condom doesn't cure cancer, why would it cure AIDS? Also lol, chewing on his brother's corpse.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

If having sex with infants would really cure cancer or AIDS, some special shops would extend their supply about infants for sure.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Wow. All of you have gone insane finally. Anyway how yall doing? That end of the world thing that preacher did was fucking cruel. Hope his ass goes to jail for fraud.

Someone should keep a record of how many times you, harpy and uhh... whatever the little one's name was, say that we've gone insane, finally.

Also, the guy did the same thing some years ago, he didn't get shit. It's not his fault that people are retarded.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Would you all call me morally deficit if I were using my neighbor's wi-fi in a new apartment? I'm totally not, I'm just wondering.

This'd be a new low for me this week. ...if I were doing it.

Also, that picture's horrible. Those teeth are way too yellow.

What does internet have to do with morals, Bloo? That was just a silly question, you're totally justified to do it. If your neighbor's wi-fi is on your propriety, it's trespassing and should pay by doing community service.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

How do you want to access his network anyway? Isn't it protected?

It's good I confide in the internet, whose ideals and opinions I respect more than those of the guy in the Asian buffet line who berates me for eating what I haven't payed for (yet).

On the subject of its protection (or lack thereof)... well, yeah. No password or anything. It's actually pretty decent, too.

Digitalfeared, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just had a weird moment after reading through this. My god I thought I was insane. Wait... I am. Oh well it's nice to see such unrestricted posting. CONTINUE AND ENTERTAIN ME!!! :3

I propose a rule that says the next person who whines about being insane due to reading a thread get banned for extreme faggotry, because there's us normal people here having civil discussions for the betterment of society and then there's whiny crybaby village over there with people who just run around screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M INSANE, AM I COOL YET, AM I FITTING IN?". How about you all insane people go hang out at a mental hospital instead of shitting up this stupid thread with your worthless input?

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Meh, DW it's just a responce to the fact that 'they' (all the new whiney people, whatever you wanna call em on this site) aren't used to the sophisticated talks that are held on this site ... yet and so as a result they can't comprehend the discussion and think they are losing it (insanity is a poor choice of word for it anyway, your confus'd).

On another note, I'm surprised Bloo posted pictures of cake on here and not another ZALGO collab.

Cake or ZALGO?
Eh ... cakes good enough for me :3

Wait... Bloo has more cake? If so I will eat 90% of the frosted, creamy, warm, fluffy... Dang now I'm hungry.

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

Effing ryan dunn took all the frosting of the world

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

ZALGO was killed by a speeding xylophone launched by Inglip, but we can't be sure.

Oh come on, not even Inglip can throw a xylophone through a whole wall.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

You defy Inglip?

Nah, probably just the xylophone.

Also, I've decided, no cake for any of you, I'm busy mourning the poor percussive instrument, who lived only long enough to play the horrific Eldrichal abomination of a ballad when making contact with the hide of the aforementioned undead asshole bitch, subsequently blowing the fuck up in a miraculous display of monotone fireworks, authentic African wood (not a euphemism, unless you like it that way) and beetle juice.

Don't you know who I am? I am the Grand Inquisitor of the Order of Boxxy. I order armies in the name of the Eternal Undisputed Queen and Goddes of the Internet. Inglip is one rank below me.

EDIT: After writing this I went straight to churchofinglip.com to make a visit to my lower ranking brother in arms. After I greeted Inglip, he commanded for his followers to assemble and then I offered him some favours since I am Her Boxxyness' First. He asked for a lustful woman, some chicken, a castle on an island and some art to decaroate the new castle. I granted and was getting ready to leave, but just then the captcha became "intept captain". So i asked him if he was calling me inept and if he was rebelling against Her Boxxyness' Holy Inquisition and the captcha answered "outmeme their". I gave him one chance to apologize and avoid being crushed by the glorious armies of the Queen and the captcha became incomprehensible.

Inglip, like Lucifer, strives to be more than he deserves. The Order will crush him like all who stand in the way of the Queen.

(i shit you not, i had a conversation with a captcha - without retries or anything - the captchas were comprehensible since i greeted him up to when i declared war)

I don't know if i should envy or fear you... maybe both but my large 4 armed self does not care for such matters.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

And then we get a random new guy in here who just ruins everything lol. on the subject of her majesty queen boxxy, do pass her my cheers and good fortune my good man, and tell her that the international communist conspiracy grows as do my armies of the Republic way of Life to Kill Communism or RWOLKC for short are always up to the challenge of defeating communist way of life, because between us I think the "Ruskies" need a good swift kick in the balls! Right in the Source of their Commie Way of life!