can you actually get male xenomorphs?

predatorgirl, Yautja, 13 years ago

im confused
one site says you can and another says you carnt!
if theres a kind xeno out there please tell me.
:)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Xenomorph doesn't real.

Pureblood, Yautja, 13 years ago

This is the creature you're looking for?

http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/King_Alien

yes in know about the king alien but someone said that it only included ones from films.
whats up with that!
but it would be cool if the king alien was in the films

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

What's the point of a King Alien?

To make silly fans who don't actually like the Aliens, but just the idea of something big and monstrous that kills shit, jizz in their panties.

But even the "big, monstrous, kills shit" part is covered by the Queen.

Which is why i said "silly fans" and not "fans with common sense".

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

He would just be the the epic fighter in the hive since the queen needs to focus on laying eggs. But indd it's just nothing more.

^ Yeah, but they have the drone for fighting. I don't get it. As for the main question of the thread, can there be male aliens, I was under the impression that the drones were male.

As far as i am concerned, the drones are genderless, the Queen is hermaphrodite.

i heard that all the aliens in the hive were female. i gess diffrent people have diffrent anwsers

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'd say the entire species is genderless. They don't fuck to reproduce, so why should they need genders? That would be quite pointless.

Even the queen is genderless imo. I don't think the queen is a hermaphrodite, i think their reproduction process is completely asexual... a bit like some plants.

Pureblood, Yautja, 13 years ago

All Xenomorphs are female, regardless their age or species type. (Confirmed by Giger)

^ Care to post a link?

Pureblood, how can i say this, Giger doesn't get to confirm shit. He's just the guy who drew concept art. When it is made perfectly clear in a movie that the xenomorphs are all female, then it becomes canon.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

If Giger did say it and they forgot to mention it in the movies (or cause nobody actually cares :D) then k they're all female. But post a link like DD said.

Oh gawd. No. Giger is the guy who drew concept art. Ridley Scott and the directors who came after him made the Aliens as we know them, not Giger. Giger drew a lot of dicks in his time and probably claimed they were all female and that's alright, since they're his dicks. But the actual xenomorph creature wasn't created by Giger, it was only based on his artistic depiction of a thing with a dick for a head and a long penis with a skeleton at the end. Which apparently makes it female. Get your heads out of Giger's ass.

See, in a Giger painting your head would BE his ass, and an engine, and also a penis. There's probably a goblin in there somewhere.

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

*facepalms*
I always thought the "drones" were male untill about 4 yrs ago...
i thing there should be some males, and they fertilize the eggs by encasing them in the substance secreted by all xenomorphs to build their hive, but the males have sperm inside the slime and seeps into the eggs...

WHAT HAVE I BEEN SMOKING?!?!?

It's an interesting idea, if a little weird. Then again, this is the series where the penis monsters burst from people's chests after being laid there by a giant face-fucking spider.