Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Does anyone here even play AVP3?

Forum

Does anyone here even play AVP3?

Register or login to post
Karo
2011-03-03 15:19:32
Yautja
I get the impression that the new game is almost protested here by the members. I know the sites name is AVP2, but fuck man its a decent game, and its not full of idiots using hacks running across the ceiling at light speed haha

Who plays it and on what platform? I play it on 360 regularly. Its just a great looking game.
Deathdrop
2011-03-03 20:03:08
Yautja
Actually, the site doesn't have much to do with the game or the movie AvP2. I'm not sure why it's even called that, to be honest.
predatorgirl
2011-03-04 05:18:48
Yautja
i play it and no one is ever on line :(
i'll rip your head off
and stick it where the
sun don't shine...
Shadowwall
2011-03-04 09:09:25
Xenomorph
dunno where you got that impression but I never say any people talking bad about AVP3, I have it on 360 and I like it very much. But I don't play it often since I can't play it on 1 console with my friends. (Splitscreen FTW)

So i'm looking forward for ACM (Alien Colonial Marines) wich is likely to have splitscreen YEA
-----------------
You deny the darkness in your soul, you deny your POWER!

Mebber
2011-03-04 19:25:19
Human
I'm playing it on PC sometimes, but to be honest AVP3 isn't that good. You can have fun with it, sure, but it's a just an average game overall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
Battlemage
2011-03-04 21:53:37
Undefined
I tend to play quite frequently...
Anyone planning on playing on 3/5/11?
Your blood will replenish my strength to eliminate all Yautja in existance. Join me or die, for the choice is yours.
Battlemage
2011-03-04 21:54:35
Undefined
I tend to play quite frequently...
Anyone planning on playing on 3/5/11?
Your blood will replenish my strength to eliminate all Yautja in existance. Join me or die, for the choice is yours.
Shalt_Evens
2011-04-26 23:41:30
Human
don't plan to much anymore. I get lost in corners to often :'(
predatorgirl
2011-04-27 06:26:10
Yautja
its a desent game but it would be much better if you could play with your friends on split screen...
i'll rip your head off
and stick it where the
sun don't shine...
facehuger1
2011-04-30 12:35:53
Xenomorph
SO TRUE maby thay will make one with slit screan.:)
Xenos rock any thing els sukes balls
Peterson
2011-05-12 13:27:12
Human
Decent game i play it on the Computer and 360 everynow and then but when i do play no one is ever online so meh kind of a bore to be honest.
DEADMEAT
2011-06-17 11:44:44
Undefined
I know right, when I first read the comments that people were saying about AVP3 i was like WTF, i think AVP3 is a great game and the controls r just fine on pc.
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Games

dish network wakarusa kansas
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners