Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Dude, WEAK.

That settles it; we're settling on Ba'al. Dude had horns when the devil was a glint in his Mother's eye.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well hello there, my satanist friend, as a demonologist I learn to control the people you worship and use them to my advantage which basically makes you my direct slave, how does that make you feel?

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

well im only a salve for the Marine Corps so good luck pulling that one off.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Jashinism,
member speaking:
I have the symbol carved into my chest. The sight of the blood was simply fucking wonderful and the pain is so calming to me.

they do enjoy it.

thats ummm, interesting i guess, now breaking away from the religions topic as to how we got here i'm not sure, anyways Tonight picking up L.A. Noire came out today gotta go pick up my pre order today gona be fun as hell!

Bloo, I just realised. You were right there when the change started. Right in the middle of it. You were with us on Midian.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

You so crazy, dw.

PARTY LIKE ITS 1999!!! WOOO Break it down!

And thus I say, I am worn the fuck out from my gym work out, last night worked on shoulders biceps and forearms for three hours with one of my Corporals, broke my ass off man, but thanks god for Syntha 6 Protein!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

no not pills, liquid protein, i dont take those herbal substituites pointless if you ask me, the protein is just for adding extra weight mass

I was 9 at the time, I didn't party much...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I completely forgot about Midian. I don't remember specifics, but it was a great little forum, I think.

Yes, it was a forum where we did the exact same incredibly stupid shit (and MORE) we do here nowadays. And then drama happened and it dun gut itself shut down. And then some of us who were there started acting like that here. And then it was catchy. And then everything tuned into shit.

Is this Second Life Midian or Nightbreed Midian? I was going to join the latter at one point, which would have been a weird coincidence.

Honestly don't remember much of it, but who all remembers killswitchers board? All the drama and bullshit there, or alien legacy...

The Midian i'm talking about was a forum site Predess made a long time ago. Maverick was there too and it's where I met Xeno. I think Firehunter was also there.

Ah, different one, then. Apparently there's a shit-ton of websites with that name.

Good Fuck! It just hit me! I need propoganda! So im going to make posters and put them in here and in the picture topic for randomness! and remember Peterson for Mod!

I suggest myself and Bloo for moderator. Myself mostly, though. I will definitely clean up everything i've done so far. Definitely. There is no doubt in my mind.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Eh, really? Really?!