Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Pretty much, and yes v2, i can remember celtic and his signitures, as for DD i was insinuating that there was a list of people hated by the mods, it was a joke unfortunitly sarcasm doesnt carry very well over text, so anyways i didnt mean any offense by it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

That list is of known communists, and is nothing to joke about. Subversive literature will not be tolerated. Unpersons do not exist. 2+2=5.

verywell, as you may not know, I am in a lifelong pursuit in destroying the International Communist Conspiracy

All members of the site are reminded that Deathdrop is the head mod. Deathdrop has always been the head mod. There is no such person as daveberg. Go back to sleep.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

All hail DD!

HAIL! HAIL! and eventually such a great man as known as DaveBerg Will reappear and spartan kick the mighty DD and the rookies on this site will stare dumbfoundedly

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ This is blasphemy and as someone who hangs around here doing nothing I will not have it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I don't think it's safe to be talking specific details yet (or at all), but this morning at 11pm-4am I received some very mysterious texts from 'John Titor' using my brother's number, which just about freaked the fuck outta everyone I was with, 'cause he was texting everyone whom I was with. One of them was supposed to leave for a flight but it was cancelled, and so how he knew to text her because he knew she was still here is beyond me, and it's fuckin' creepy. He even told me to not be afraid, even though, prior to that, he told me, "The days are shortened." I honestly don't know what the hell is going to happen. I'm not scared, just really curious.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the group of people with me were all of my siblings and some other family/friends, including the brother who's phone was texting everyone, even though John started texting us before said brother could find the phone (it had been lost in the kitchen for a few days) and it was dead when we found it.

"All members of the site are reminded that Deathdrop is the head mod. Deathdrop has always been the head mod. There is no such person as daveberg. Go back to sleep."

ur teh gai, n so's ur mum!

It must be Inglip. I will pray to our Queen and God Boxxy for assistance in the years to come, for they will be hard years to get through. I will defeat all gods who stand in her way. So may it be, so may it come to pass.

Gonna play this despite it being Sunday just to provoke their wrath.

"ur teh gai, n so's ur mum!"

DOUBLEPLUSUNGOOD CRIMETHINK. CONTACT MINILUV FOR FULLWISE CRIMESTOP.

EDIT: You know what's awesome? The "the world is ending on May 21st" people are talking shit about the "the world is ending in 2012" people. This might be a fun year.

? im lost at the conversation at hand but oh well. anyways yeah communism kill it!

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

"You know what's awesome? The "the world is ending on May 21st" people are talking shit about the "the world is ending in 2012" people. This might be a fun year."

Reminds me of the People's Front of Judea and the Judean People's Front. Groups with almost identical ideologies hate each other because of minor differences, funny.

But the 21st-people can't win anyway. If they're right, they can't laugh about the 2012-people anymore, while the 2012-people can laugh at the 21st-people if they're wrong; and if the 2012-people are wrong, both groups loose and everybody will laugh at them.

Probably what's gonna happen in 2012 is some aliens gonna land at Nazca and be like "Ok guise, here's the rest of the calendar as we- holy shit where'd all the aztecs go?"

nothing is going to happen in 2012 or may 21st you all are retarded for believing that..

As for thread "necromancy" as FireHunter Calls it, I appoligize for bringing some of the older history back to the new generation

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Respect for those guys if something does happen.

They'll probably blame it to an earthquake somewhere.

but hell always is an earthquake of some other natural disaster right?

Peterson, you are a heathen. Jebus will punish you.

EDIT: Jebus is overused, and so is Thor with the movie being out. I need a God to smite someone. How about Shamash? Nobody remembers Shamash.

Well DD i am a Satanist if that makes a difference in your smitting conquest

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Better pray to Mumu.

but hey between you and me i think the ruskies need a good kick in the balls right in the source of their commie power!