Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Fair enough, at least there are still some old faces around here, otherwise the site would get spammed to death.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

gotta keep some of us around for something I suppose. I mean hell only thing i have to do at work currently is just sit here and watch youtube and facebook all day might as well just browse through old topics and remember the good ole days

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

You can split the group you label as 'veterans' into two, one is well: veterans and the other is: "Old ass sons a bitches who should of left the site a long time ago when every other smart person left' lol. Cause DD and I suppose I am in that category.

And Peterson your starting to remind me of Celtic102

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Old ass sons a bitches who should of left the site a long time ago when every other smart person left'

Notice how it starts with a quotation mark and ends with an apostrophe? I think that's a good enough argument to only include DD there.

Oh? well he was a good mod so i suppose i should say thanks and that eventually i hope to be a mod and strive to do better then him but meh chances of that happening are slim to none. Celtic102 was a good guy wish he was still around same with Otang and Dave. pitty that now the new members we get you cant understand a damn thing they are saying. What a pitty, half the random stupid shit people argue about on here nowadays would have been a warning for sure. v2 im sure you remember how Otang was about useless fighting lol and v2 do you not check your email? just wondering. and by email i mean gmail...

And during the course of my boring day i decided to go back through the years that has sense passed on this site and bump a couple older topics back up here to the first page, But what I can say is this Killswitch vs Katam truly epic times on the site. but ya know its a funny kind of sadness that the old guys of the site nowadays are veterans but they arn't but shit after reading so many old topics there is a few things I have learned.

First, DD will outlive us all on this site

Second, Holy shit drama on this site was punished so much worse in 2005 and 2006 then it was in the past couple of years

Third, wow I was wrong when I said that the new generation of this site were worse then the old generation. There was a shit ton of retards on this site.

But oh well all in all nothing ever changes for long.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

So in the end wy do we all stay, right ?

i stay because well what else do i have to do, sit and play xbox or Star Trek online... cant do that at work.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Some of my favorite old-school topic titles:

"PREDATOR EATS MEAT OR PLANTS????????????????"

"EGGS"

Ah, the good old days.

yeah good times, nah man most epic topic was Katam's warning for KillSwitch hahaha Kill straight fuckin bitched Katam out and warned himself a second time haha some classic shit man Katam was sort of a baddass wasnt he? didnt take shit from anyone haha

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/2773.html the link for the epic conversation!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Holy shit, Kill and Katam were awesome from what I remember. And there was Cory, and a bunch of other people. It's a shame, I haven't spoken to Dave or Bug or anyone in a long while. And the last few times I did weren't even on this particular forum.

Been going on a bit of a nostalgia trip the past few weeks. Not just here, but in every department of my life. It's kinda scary.

yeah man trust me i feel ya there, my life went from miserable to downright shitstorm... gotta love the marine corps and their pointless efforts to break you down and make you feel like the biggest piece of shit in the world... good game... oh well I've emailed a few of the older members seeing if they would drop by and say hello to us old guys that are still around but its whatever so far no luck.

I'm pretty sure they all hate this place. For seriously. It was only Dave who outright expressed his disgust in this place and (as of Requiem) for the AVP franchise as well, though. I wouldn't blame him. I couldn't.

As for me, I started out a ruler-in-the-ass rule follower. Eventually Angus asked me if I wanted to be a sub-leader. A while after that, shit hit the fan and the mood of this place changed rather drastically in a subtle-yet-not-so-subtle way with the advent of the whole off-topic storm and the newer generation of members; I eventually just stopped coming here myself. Not out of disgust or anything, I was just way too busy and I guess it just fell off the radar for me.

yeah well man, if I ever get the chance to be a mod which wont be for a while thats for sure, because lets face it we have two admins that are here at least once a day, But yeah if I ever get the Chance to be a Mod I have plans and aspirations to clean the board up as best I can.

Cant Say I blame Dave, shit after all the drama that used to happen on this site its a wonder he didnt leave sooner, I mean shit I'm sure all the old mods were the same way Katam got tired of everyones bullshit between arguing with him and telling him he didn't deserve to be a mod, Otang just disappeared one day and never came back, same with Stalker, I miss those guys man and as much as I look back on the fact that yeah some of them were relentless as hell and enforced the rules like there was no tomorrow, I really appreiceiate what they did and I respect the hell out of them, because I'm sure if it wasnt for them then the board would never have lasted this long.

Actually, I think it was also Stalker that expressed some kind of hate towards this place, though not as severe as Dave's come-to-Jesus episode of a post. Stalker's a great guy though, so's Otang.

Yeah i can remember talking to stalker on msn, he never did really care to much for the place, but Dave did get exceeding pissed off about alot of things on the site lol didnt have the best of tempers when it came to this place but meh he was still damned efficeint at keeping shit in line, Otang never really expressed his feelings about the website that I can remember, but im sure there's a list of hated people still in the Mods room lol

*Looks to DD questionably*

And If they do ever have another selection period for a Mods position my Slogan will be,

"Vote for Peterson the Man on a Never ending lifelong pursuier of the International Communist Conspiracy! So Remember if you and your family Want to be safe from the never ending reaches of Communision then vote for me!"

How do ya like it? I think its a rather good campeign slogan!

"A while after that, shit hit the fan and the mood of this place changed rather drastically in a subtle-yet-not-so-subtle way with the advent of the whole off-topic storm and the newer generation of members" is my middle-name, my dear glorious subleader of the Shadow Serpents.

You know, you... and Angus... and how much I loved that clan... that was pretty much the only thing that kept me disciplined in all things internet.

The sublte-yet-not-so-sublte change was me. There were already seeds of conflict everywhere on this site. And when I found out that one of the more obvious conflict harvesters, Lucifer, was your predecessor, the former subleader of the Shadow Serpents, the only thing i loved on the internet, conflict replaced discipline in my understanding of proper conduit. And then everything went along the downward path so smoothly...

I can't really tell if your being pissy or sarcastic peterson and at any rate you should know I never check my emails. Whats this business about stalker hating this place? Uh yeah he hates how this place has slowly degraded and ended up as you all see it now. Some of the best times on the net we had was on this site and in balatu, Stalker will tell you that, but like I said the condition of this place now is very sad.

The whole deal about you reminding me of celtic was the little bit in your signature slot, if you remember right celtic campaigned for his mod seat for a long time, I think it was P that finally gave it to him. He had banners and all kind of 'elect me' signatures. (Which I think you caught on to, so this is for the people that don't remember.)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

"but im sure there's a list of hated people still in the Mods room lol

*Looks to DD questionably*"

^ Could you explain what you meant here? I'm not pissed or anything, I'm just not sure what you mean and would like to find out before I jump the gun and say something stupid based on a misunderstanding.

I say you kick his ass, everybody loves DD including me and those who dont, well those people just disappear.

He probably just meant that the way he looks at DD is questionable...