Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

See? If only we'd follow the teachings of Cool Guy...

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Let me tell you something about the cool guy.

Hes not really cool, he only pretending to be cool, hes actually really warm. If you knew anything its because cow farts are destroying our ozone layer and thus the actually warm guy is now cool.

If you really want to be cool, kill a cow.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

FUCK COWS! KILL THE SUN!

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

well my good gentlemen i would like to congradulate you all on a job well down, today 5 additional cows lay dead in their trouths good work!

Good those nazi cow bastards! I think we should launch nuclear missiles at the sun, that'll cool the earth down no problem.

Shit wait. What if killing cows somehow works as a sacrifice that fuels the power of the Sun God and makes Earth even less cool? Maybe we should stop killing them and plug their butts in stead. And then nuke the sun.

Great Scott!? He just might be right!

NO YOU IMBICIL! THE COWS MUST DIE OR ELSE!!!

Or Else all of our planning and years of war and sacrafic! BESIDES if we nuke the sun then we'll all die of the cold you moronic bastards! God am I the only one with a brain around here?

All that anger makes you heat up. You're not cool anymore. Step aside, I'm taking over. So here's the plan guise, we seal the cows' butts (preferably with arctic seals, because they're cooler) and attach strings to them. Then we wait for them to inflate from their own gasses so they act like balloons. Then we tie nukes to them and let them float away around noon. The gravity of the Sun at that moment is the strongest and, hungry for sacrifice, it will pull the cows right into itself, without even suspecting that they are carrying nukes.

*Shoots DW in the head* NEVER! I AM THE CHOOSEN ONE!

Now then as I was saying we shall sacrafic v2 to the aliens by leaving him tied to the scraficial rock in the center of town, then after they accept our sacrafice the cows will leave with them and the war will be won! and by won I of course mean launching our entire nucular arsenal at the aliens mothership as it flies away unsuspectingly, and the BAMCIS!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

predatoress, Yautja, 12 years ago

Anyone wondering about Santa's origin should watch Rare exports ;) (As a reply to the first page... Haven't been around much, huh?)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Silence. You will respect the sacrifice of the bovine.

>150 pages
>reply to the first page

Only Finland could be that cool. (get it, because Finland is at teh border between Canada and Siberia, where it's really cold)

Whoe dude, your seriously clever.

GAWWWW Stuck at work bored off my ass somebody shoot me please....

Edit: i could have sworn we had a berserkerpred person already on the site, this new guy seems kinda fishy i say we sacrafic him to the unhold god!
and by the way whomever facehugger1 is i want you to die a slow and painfull death, because your killing me with your inproper grammer...
In other news I wish an rpg would stay alive for more then 2 days, god why can we have someone like Iseijin back here...

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

what happened to you ?

"What happened to you, person I never got to know? You used to be so different!"

lulz i just grew tired of the mundane bullshit that repeats itself every few months, and seeing as to most of the people here are old veterans much like myself dw dd and v2 we are all old and salty so why even chase pointless dreams anymore when the age group and intelligence level decreases with every new member that joins.

And heres and FYI i closed the RPG due to loss of intrest from the players.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I guess I got back to late huh?

So no one else posted on that mini RPG, well hopefully there will be a much bigger and better turn out for the main RPG (whenever that is?)

Even though I don't make it on here as frequently as I used to I still wonder, am I considered a veteran of the site or still a rookie?

rookie... i mean you've got some salt on the newer guys but your still relitivly new compared to most of the veterans here.