DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

But then how will we moonwalk...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Moonwalking will not be permitted. Instead, there will be Marswalking, which won't be as good, but will put you in contact with hot green chicks.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

aww i like white chicks better... *kicks the dirt*

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

If you wanna save money don't buy HP's stuff. I'm buying a Dell Inspiron next mont INSTEAD or repairing the damn screen! So I bumped into TheBeast at this film site and good news; his girlfriend's parents are still alive! She's wasn't happy about DeathWraith's comment though. Having a nice day though I'm moving again thank's to my rich uncles(how do you think I got my kickass Camaro?), my dogs Gladiator and Sakura are getting ready to pass there temperment tests(Yay Pit Bulls and Dobermans!)So how yall doing? No I am not officialy back yet so don't ask. Oh and no I'm not really rich but some of my family members are. Not super rich though just enough money to be able to buy Camaros, one Cadilace and nice houses(no not mansions). Plus HeavyDuty went took a trip to Nevada with some friends and guess what he did; He bought five horses. I have no idea why he did that but apparently he wants to join the RCA I guess. I need to ask him. Well by, have fun, stay happy, stay as sane as you can(ignore that) and try not to kill each other ok? I still wanna smash some skulls in!

Peace out!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wow that was random, and you suck DW.

Now, now, I think we should all be nice to each other like that purple reptilian chap always says.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Purple repti... nvm

^ He's like a cool version of Slenderman.

Point taken, I did mean that guy.

I live for conflict, it just my way.

today= Worse birthday ever....

I think I just got cancer from watching those videos, thanks DD & DW.

I'LL END YOU!!!!

Congratulations Peterson, although i'm a day too late.

Even if it is your worst, it still is one. :)

Is...is that a challenge?! Well then sir get the dueling pistols.

*slaps you with a glove*

Ten paces!

*Takes a chair

*grabs hes popcorn

*crunch, crunch

Well just remember 2+2=4... and you fail at life!!