concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Any yoyo'ers in here?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Don't i need a soul to have an angel on my shoulder? Just when i give you credit for something you start saying stupid things again.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

What the hell is a yoyer?

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

wut?. I think they are the enemy of the mole people

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

You really think THAT was giving credit ??!
The sarcasm really has taken hold of you.
So give some credit to those pushovers who like your nonsense.

Good job calling everyone on this site except for yourself a "pushover". Were you buttfucked so hard in school that you've grown to like taking it up the ass? Because you seem to be desperately asking for it.

Finally, I got you out of your shell.

Without the sarcasm u are a much better person.

I talked about "we" earlier and now you talk about "everyone". (you think everyone likes you O_o)

Seriously even you are smart enough to know that's bullshit.

Big-794.jpg.
Yoyo'er, someone who does yoyo.

I can't even tell if you're trying to troll or actually that stupid. Though I should know from past experiences that you are actually that stupid. Shadowwall, do you know why I'm still here? Do you think it's because people don't like me? The main difference between us is that i can make people like me, while you can only whine without purpose. You probably don't realize that most people here are my friends. That's why i'm still here, not because i have some incredible super power that doesn't affect you. I mean, i have logic and common sense, which don't seem to affect you, but those aren't super powers.

DeathWraith wacha been smokeing? The only reason we love you is because you THINK that you have common sence :P Its just funny to watch you get in a hissy fit.

I wasn't talking about you CH, you have yet to master proper spelling, so you don't count as a person in my book right now.

Up your's butt munch. No offence.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

"You probably don't realize that most people here are my friends. That's why I'm still here, not because i have some incredible super power that doesn't affect you."

Count them on one hand. I personally hate your guts, just because you fail to realize that there are always going to be stupid people on this site who throw down their dumb ass opinions on subjects they know nothing about. And even with this knowledge you still throw a hissy fit, knowing that nothing will change.

...On the other hand you just generally irritate the hell out of me, however your less irritating than shadowatching, so I can live with you.

see what I mean with everyone.

I know some people befriend you and I asked them wy.
The answer was never clear.

Anyway I have yet to see your good side so that's wy i'm staying. Srry for this little catfight I'll end it now.

I like yoyo's...

Oh come on v2, it's not that i don't understand, you know i love doing this. I can't wait for more stupid people to come, gives me something to do. And yeah, i said "most people here". There are very few people here, but most are my friends just like most are your friends too man.

And then along comes shadowwall with "see what i meant by everyone?" Shadowwall, i said everyone other than you likes my nonsense and you called them all "pushovers". I know for a fact that as much as v2 hates me, he hates shadow more. And when my nonsense is applied to her, he likes my nonsense. Also, do you have a clear answer for why you are friends with anyone? Because it would pretty sad if you did.

Handling a yoyo is quit difficult I could never master it. Not that I tried too much ofcourse :D.

Fuck biology. Fuck it. We don't need it. We can download our minds out of these silly fleshy things and into shiny new Posthuman bodies to explore the universe in.

We can do this right now, and I will never have to study it again. Yes. You should all give up your organic lives because I am lazy. This is the True Way.

Sorry. Resume dick-measuring when ready. I'd join in, but I've castrated myself as a sacrifice to The Animal-In-The-Wall. It will be replaced by a thing with gills, and I will please the ladies. Ribbed for her pleasure, literally.

Euhm no cheers to that.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well DD I do kind of enjoy my human body as well as that of my wife to bes body wouldnt change it for anything, as to v2 and DW I do say this, we are all human and we all make mistakes some bigger then others, personnally I stick around just for a few shits and gigles of various topics.

Bah. You lack vision. When we seed the Moon with nanites, then you'll see.

You'll all see...