BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Don't feel bad about your password Deathdrop. I forgot mine once and that was an hour after I joined the site. You might remember seeing the name BloodHuntress once and then a few minutes later seeing the name BloodHarpy. Well that was me and not one of my most joyful moments in life. Though it’s second to the time I forgot where I put my cars keys until I stuck my hand into my left back pocket three hours later.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I once forgot a whole week.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Remember ladies DD may not have the power (for a short time).

BUT I STILL DO, SO PLAY NICE OR DIE...I mean.. no I'll stick with death.

deathdrop1, Yautja, 13 years ago

YEAH! AND IF ANYONE STARTS ANY SHIT, I'LL... Er...

... Be over here... waiting patiently for a mod to handle it...

*sigh*

Can't P like, reset your password or something?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Reset... probably not

Change yes, I think, but this way PV2 would know the password. This should be possible

But either way will probably not work since they don't seem to do it :D
I was just talking about administrator rights but that has nothing to do with a moderators rights on a website

... that's exactly what "reset" means... and why would Pv2 know the password if P resets it? And what would Pv2 do with the password of a lower ranking mod anyway? God damnit Shadowwall, god damnit.

Changing something is not the same as reseting something, And the knowing the password part comes from changing it into something NOT RESETING, And I do not know what P would do if he knew the password but would you want me to know your password? That's the point...

But my main idea was an answer from the mods to say what they can and what they can't instead of an " I don't know what your saying" answer. And if we don't need to know what the mods really can that's oke.

Just so we're clear: the request is for the password to be reset.

Mods have many powers you don't know about. This is but one of them. We can also fly.

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW THIS WORD "RESET" WORKS HURP DURP, JUST TO BE CLEAR.

The prefix "re" means basically means "again". The verb "to set" has the meaning of "to shape" or "to arrange". Now if you add "re" at the beginning of "set" you get "reset". LET'S USE THIS WONDERFUL NEW THING CALLED LOGIC: If "re" means "again" and "to set" means "to shape" or "to arrange", then "to reset" means "to shape again", "to arrange again" - also known as "to reshape", "to rearrange". Do you know what verb also has the same basic meaning as these? Oh, that's right. "To change". So basically, "to reset" means "to change". HOLY SHIT. Now i know that in your small brain the fact that "to reset" has, in a more complex context, the meaning of "to change to a previous state" means that it doesn't mean "to change". Shit, i know this may be a bit too complicated for you, but god damnit, it's just how languages work.

AND JUST TO BE CLEAR. P and Pv2 are two different people. P, as in Praetorian, is the admin, the guy who created this site. Pv2, as in PREDATORv2 is this mod here, with the christmas lights on his sig. We're talking about moderators here. Moderators are made to help people, not steal their accounts. They are chosen as mods because they are trustworthy. Now would you please, for once in your life, stop talking out of your ass?

Oh god, "KalinaTwiHard". Oh wow. Harpy, i love your cousin's sense of humor.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Seriously we can fly, and steal accounts. Sent the email to P, DD just waiting on the response.

I just deleted that topic because Twilight sucks, and DW your just as bad for having some one who clearly has emotional issues into your clan lol.

That Kalina girl is a strange one. I don't understand what she's trying to accomplish; it isn't even good trolling.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have never seen Harpy laugh so loud and hard becuase of someone else's stupidity.

"and DW your just as bad for having some one who clearly has emotional issues into your clan lol."

That's so irrelevant since the clan was actually requested for creation by someone who has emotional issues. Lol, but if she asked me to, i'd let her right back in. Seriously. There's nothing she can do in my clan that i can't fix. I mean, we don't have a reputation, we don't have any great secrets, we don't get along very well, and any spam she makes i can delete.

What I understand of reset is setting something to it's original state so actually you do not change something unless it was changed before wich is not the case here.

I just want to know a few things a you start telling things totally irrelevant...

I may be talking out of my ass to you but your the asshole i'm talking out off. So stop acting all smart and try to understand the context or just shut up.

And thx for the info, know I know what they actually can not that it matters but I'm just interested.

And please let this be the end of another useless discussion.

Seriously, Shadowwall, drop it. You're not talking out of me. If you were, you'd be making sense. Just admit that you're an idiot and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. What you understand of "reset" isn't worth shit as long as it means something else. The reason this conversation is useless is because you refuse to learn anything, you just wave your retarded faggot arguements around like a fucking moron. If your head weren't so fucking deep up your own ass you'd realize that you've been told before by respectable people on this site to stop acting like an idiot, but i guess you got it in your head that that's my doing too, or something. And you do not use "can" that way. When you use "can" without another verb it means "to can", which means "to store into cans".

Can_Ege_Bamyasi.jpg

See that? That's what happens when people can something. God damnit.

Your calling yourself respectable...

You don't wonder wy this kind of conversations always involve you ?

Useless conversation => DW
Useless conversation ready to be ended => DW => useless conversation.

Endless loop about me talking nonsense right ?
First take a look at yourself before calling me an idiot.
But it is obvious we are both idiots "again" since we keep to reply each other.

There is a bond between uss I can sense it. And this is it. One of my favorite charackters IS A TROLL!

2csew78.jpg

Knock it off, both of you.

"Your calling yourself respectable..."

No, i was talking about other people, actually.

Anyway. This the topic for useless conversation, genius. It's why it exists. Derp derp. You're the only one constantly bitching about someone not agreeing with your stupid opinions on actual facts. Everyone else is having fun. Except maybe deathdrop since he forgot his password. You're the only idiot here, dawg. I'm telling you this for sure. You're the one who keeps bawwwwing about how we should end the conversation, but in stead you continued it even after i'd started talking about other things. I don't give a shit, i'm enjoying this a lot.