AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sorry I've been gone but I am off enjoying my honeymoon right now on the eastcost. Trying to avoid radiation and everything. I ran itno Reaper, Beast, Countess and Rogue on aother website. Rogue is trying to help a few frineds out right now, Beast's girlfriend's parents were killed in Japan in the tsunami, Reaper is wondering if his two online buddies over in Japan of alright and Countess is currently in a relationship with a woman ...again. So Hope everything goes alright forever else here.

Bye!

P.S.

Miss you crazies. Yes Harpy you count after all you are also my kickass clan boss. After saysell, Lucifer and DeathWraith.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh, damn. Parentless girlfriend...

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

The japanese way to explain their children what's going on right now:

Nuclear boy can't hold his poo any longer.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

sigh my car looks like its been hit by a damn tusnami.... and an earthquake due to the rainwater and pollen that has consumed it.... FML

Too soon.

Gonna see Sucker Punch this thursday, i hope it will be awesome.

I'm a bit surprised by some of the user-reviews on imdb, they complain about pretty weird stuff like bad plot, story or character developement. Guess they haven't seen the trailers before, i can't imagine why somebody should go to see a movie like this and expect a "good story" or a "nice character movie". Seriously, my main worry is that the movie will waste too much time explaining the protagonists motives and background in boring, emotional dialogues before the lightly dressed girls start to kill minigun-wielding samurais/robots/dragons/nazis/cyborgs/zeppelins/three-deckers/whatever in very spectacular ways.

great news! Geico lies! they cant save you tons of money on car insurance! AHA TAKE THAT MAINSTREAM MEDIA BASTARDS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s i believe this video shows us why we keep getting rookies that join and never post. compare us to video games for a moment.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just read that relationship thread and I think that's hilarious.

I'd go with a Xeno. I mean, a Predator would probably be a lot more passionate during sex, but Aliens for a fact give awesome penis chewing.

but guise y u no sign up to mini rpg?

sucker punch disappointed me.... why does hollywood have to attract me with cute woman the look so promising just to have them ether A) shot in the head or B) locked away in a mental ward! WHY GOD WHY!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

I actually have word from five different people that it's probably one of, if not the, worst movie they'll see this decade.

Have they seen Ghost Rider?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

What were you guys expecting from the guy who made 300?

Icecream. Definitely.

You'll have to eat it in super slow-mo and then suddenly speed up and make an explosion noise when you bite down. And then scream for no reason.

Sounds like amazingly good icecream.

I've got nothing.

It's time for a little laugh. Does anyone know Coupling ?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ Chinese finger trap right?

Whats going on with that monster burrito of yours, DD?