-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

Today's been a boring day, I feel like some kind of Asian food.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't see the correlation.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

He means he feels like HAVING some kind of Asian food. Which is always exciting.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepOL9EMDqU&feature=related The Cloak!!!

"It's a principality between France and Spain. The people there are dirty."

- The Cloak.

"Thats Right you get my Axe Of Capitalism Right to your Commie Face!" -The Cloak!

We ain't talked in days, the hell is wrong with y'all?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I heard Libya just got kill-streaked.

Well not yet, as far as our news says, most airplanes are still deciding if it's actually worth taking off.

HELL YEAH!!!! GOING TO LIBYA!!!!!! Going to go get some baby! Im stoaked! my Units on Emergency Standby to deploy over to Libya hell yeah going to be calling in some Arty baby!!

Break a lot of legs man. Beat the shit out of Gaddafi. He is a greater troll than I and there can be only one. Boxxy be with you on your sacred crusade for lulz, oil and freedom (listed in order of importance)! BOXXY AKBAR!!!!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

:D give em hell

Good luck, man. Be careful. (I know being somewhat cautious in the middle of a war zone has probably occurred to you, but being a weakling who flinches at the sight of a dead bird, it's the only practical advice I'm in any position to give.)

But in all seriousness, good luck.

being cautious in a war zone? hmmm (Ponders to himself for a moment) so you mean like kicking in a door and killing anything that moves or throwing random grenades like the retards in Call of Duty? lol nah man dont worry about me i'll be fine going to go kill some shit yelling out oorah and semper fi everytime somebody falls in front of my position lifless!

Just hope you're not gonna fight a horde of zombies, cos then you're gonna lose your voice.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Kerry had an amputated foot (with shoe) thrown at him, after a grenade discharged. (thankfully it wasn't an important person) He said it was the funniest thing since he has been deployed.

Well if it wasn't an important person, then it's all good. Let's gather up all the unimportant people and low them up with grenades, then there'll be legs flying everywhere.

in the event of zombies ill just have to Sing Going out in Style by the dropkick murphys while disposing of the undead eh?

For those you you unaware of the DropKick Murphys dont worry ill inform you with a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7g3RuoreRc

Good song choice. Can't think of a better one.

indeed it is indeed it is.