Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

little girl crying Pictures, Images and Photos

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

That hits the nail on the head.

Speaking of children and things hitting the head, yesterday a kid threw a fully packed satchel from a fifteen foot high catwalk on my head. Sometimes i hate children.

Jesus. I hope you didn't give it back. Little bastards...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

There's a mod I don't know? Well, dang. Nice to meet you, I guess.

@DW: lmao

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

@Deathdrop your absolutly right on the logging in part,

I'll better act like Black_warrior and come online once every 2 years to check if there's actually something usefull to read. (Don't get me wrong the Aliens eyes thread is usefull)

But i'm just disturbed with the fact that senior members seem to be given a lot of privileges.
If I do something wrong I get a lecture. And they come in after a few years and greet you all and start ignoring the rules like they don't exist. I'm aware we can't follow them at all time but plz say it to everybody when they do something wrong. So I got a little ragy when I saw that oldies thread.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

You misunderstand. What Deathdrop meant was not that you should act like BW, who is a good member because he contributed a lot regardless of how long he was gone the last few years. He was suggesting you act like Assassin and never log in again, because, like him, you are completely useless.

This was post number 666.

"plz say it to everybody when they do something wrong."

Thing is, he showed up specifically to see if any of the older members were still online. That's not just "im bak lol."

Also, yes, we're going to be a little more lenient to an old member who's been here and contributed over the newbies.

If you hadn't made a big ridiculous thing out of it, I probably would have pointed him toward the off-topic thread or something.

But anyway, this most recent post explains your problem in a reasonable manner. If you had done this to start with, people would have taken you more seriously than with the "clearly you all suck" attitude.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

^See this is why when I vent at people online I check my spelling and I don’t just use cuss words. It makes you sound smarted and people will actually listen to you , if you just cuss and complain people will just dub you the local crazy or idiot.

@harpy It all started when a certain guy called me a moron and dind't get put on his place, good try but no. I rather be the local Idiot then a guy who doesn't come up for himself.

And I knew I was exagerating cause that's the way you'll see something is wrong. I tried to say before but then I get posts like BLABLABLA.

If you never get defended, why do I remember breaking up several different arguments between you and Deathwraith? Why is Deathwraith on Warning #2 for flaming?

I understand why you would be annoyed the first few times you got into it; and you're right, I probably should have done more. But since then, you've started it DOZENS of times.

This isn't an alpha-male thing; I'm just asking you to chill out.

I didn't get put in my place? Shadowwall, i am the leader of the only active clan here. That is, i am the only one left on this site who manages to put time and effort into keeping people interested in coming back here and being part of some kind of community. You don't get to lecture me about my place, because it is indisputably above you. You respect me and i respect you, not the other way around.

inb4 pv2 comes and bans me

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

More like screwing for abstinence, virginity can't be reattained after the fighting is over.

K deathdrop it's oke ^^

But I'll never give in to my favorite forumbody
Actually I'm convinced that he just keeps talking to me cause he thinks it's fun. I've pointed out pretty good and without difficult sentences what I think about him. And by talking to me you only bulk up my point. Sarcasm is not an excuse for everything, PV2 saw that too. Go use it to get some more members in your clan, they seem to like it.

If your point weren't the same as my point, which is that you're still useless, while i'm still doing something for this site, then your bitching would maybe make sense. I doubt anyone actually cares what you think about me. In the meantime, i'll just be here, contributing to AvP related threads and keeping members entertained, while you cry about it.

Ok, this has run it's course. Let's move on.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

What are shrooms? I think I might have asked about them before but forgot what they were. It must be something really odd or X-rated because in the past you guys brought them up a lot.

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

They are a type of actual mushroom with hallucinogenic effects. Basically, you trip out if you eat one.

OH MY GOD I CAN SEE FOREVER AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

In soviet russia, forever sees you!