Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm not trashing the idea. I'm just saying the reality show from hell with everyone talking in faux Shakespearean would have been awesome.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I didn't like the idea to begin with, because any place where you have Aliens or Predators should be hell. How can an overactive icy planet be more hellish than a dark corridor where all you can hear is the sound of your own sanity slipping away as you wait for something to kill you from any direction?

You see, your idea of hell is Serious Sam, my idea of hell is Silent Hill.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Good point. I like the Hades 12 thing because it's like going to hell. Except for the Xenos because they can survive in anything so in that case it's hell for Predators, Humans and some Hybrids. Plus everyone and everything is trying to kill you.

Yes, however in hell, nothing is trying to kill you.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

Am I the only one who likes urban shitholes anymore? I really liked writing about doing nothing in a giant, abandoned building while everyone else was off taking themselves too seriously.

Then again, I stopped trying to be epic a long time ago, so maybe that's just me being mad at myself, or whatever.

Urban shitholes are awesome. I'm telling you, if an AvP film MUST be set on Earth, set it in the Kowloon Walled City in 1993.

1993 is TOO EARLY.

They hijack a TARDIS.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

"I didn't like the idea to begin with, because any place where you have Aliens or Predators should be hell. How can an overactive icy planet be more hellish than a dark corridor where all you can hear is the sound of your own sanity slipping away as you wait for something to kill you from any direction?

You see, your idea of hell is Serious Sam, my idea of hell is Silent Hill."

You mean MY idea? That's even if you directed that towards me.

As for another the RPG I'm sure they'll be another one maybe even another vote. I just happend to get lucky this time.

My idea is of hell is being naked near the maw of the abyss, but that's neither here nor there.

How could i direct that at you, you weren't even in the conversation. I was disputing the idea that this planet is in any way a "hell" not the fact that you won.

^I was not point out the fact that I won. Secondly I didn't really see that as a win.

I don't even know what you're trying to say and you are still beside the point.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Move move shake shake now drop(what ya mama say)!

You had some candy and a Red Bull didn’t you? Well goodbye headache free day fun while it lasted.

So how about some shit explode now.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Y e a

Today we are going to test our new forum cleaning product, DeathWraith. We are going to apply it to two different surfaces and observe the effects.

The first surface is called Mebber. Let's see what happens. ... Interesting, when treated with DeathWraith, it seems to show a slight hostile reaction at first, but then calms down. Let's apply more DeathWraith. In stead of a hostile reaction, we now get a... rather funny response. Let's try one more time. Amazing! Mebber seems to turn into a moderator.

The second surface we will be experimenting on is called Shadowwall. We are applying DeathWraith to it now. Well, this is rather nasty reaction, it seems to be rejecting it completely. Let's give it another shot. Oh my, Shadowwall is trying to retaliate, but failing miserably, it looks like another dose would completely destroy it. Let's see. Yes! As expected, what used to be Shadowwall has now become a completely useless piece of shit.

There we have it, two different surfaces, the same DeathWraith. One has turned into a moderator, the other has turned into shit. Well folks, that was our show, thank you for watching, see you next time!

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Is that a guarantee?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Looks like cheap shit to me.