BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I object to animal cruelty but I do not object to shooing birds of your property. Besides I’m happy with my rescue dog Sakura, she’s nice unless she doesn’t trust you.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Wait I remember seeing her picture in the picture topic. She’s a Pit Bull right?

Yeah Sakura’s a pit bull, you got a problem with that?

No I’m just saying, she’s not like a bitter or a vicious dog or anything is she?

No she’s not a bitter! She’s really a nice dog considering the hell she went through before I adopted her.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

What happened? I just wanna know, I’m not gonna make jokes about her or anything.

Well her former owner nearly beat her to death with a crowbar, he set two of her litter mates on fire and he poisoned her mother. Wanna know why? Because he tried to use them as fighting dogs but they wouldn’t fight and so the ugly son of a bitch tried to kill them but it didn’t work. My friend saw her at the shelter and picked her out because she was the one puppy that was calmly sitting down and watching the other six puppies that were her litter mate run around. She’s timid at times but then she’ll warm up to other people and play around also she’s very protective of me and of my other dogs.

VenomBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

From a personal experience I think shelter dogs are better than ACK dogs. That's where I picked up Saki(her nickname).

Whoa that really sounds like hell, I didn’t mean any offense Harpy I was just wondering. Mostly because of the press Sakura’s breed gets on the news.

No prob I’m just use to people always freaking out when they see her but then when they see how sweet she is they think I used a magic potion. Anyway I wanna talk about something else.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Pit bull are nice dogs though lol!

Change the fucking subject Striker before you really piss me off!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok jeez! Don’t tear my head off for Pete’s sake.

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I can own animals! ... but I did feed small weaker animals to my pyton time to time .. remember going to market time to time to buy little mice to try and fight off the snake... " still think coolest thing is when ya lissen clostly enough you cna ear bones crack" >_>

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

What the hell were we talking about in the first place?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

DBO members being sociopaths.

“I can own animals! ... but I did feed small weaker animals to my python time to time .. remember going to market time to time to buy little mice to try and fight off the snake... " still think coolest thing is when ya listen closely enough you can ear bones crack" >_>“

Hmm I have observed this while watch Switchblade eat mice. She’s so big we feed her rabbits from time to time. I find it interesting, not in an entertaining way but scientific. She’s a gorgeous snake I try to post a picture of her.

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

I remember the first time I watched it happen... Gave me the jitters somthing fierce. but was to intrestin to walk away from

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Hm, maybe we should change the topic before the animal welfare people show up..."

You were talking to the animal welfare people in that exact post, actually.

VenomBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Harpy is sorta kinda an animal welfare person. Except she’s not a CRAZY animal welfare person. Like she won’t blow up a Thoroughbred ranch because a horse tripped and fell or torch a slaughter house because meat is murder.