Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Whats funny abought the saying bone dry? lol

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

>boning while dry

you know...

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

DW - But we don't have iglus either, poor polar bears would have no fun in here :(

Why do you lie to yourself. Everyone knows that Finland is at the North Pole and Santa lives there. And you have more polar bears than people and move around using husky sleighs and live in iglus.

Wait.. why would you hate on the polar bears comming three?!?! where welse will thay buy all there coke to drink!!!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

So basically its just going to be me running the show for a short time huh? Well then...

LET THE BANNING BEGIN!

DW is first on the chopping block.

Poor poor DW lol

Don't mind Pv2, he's just frustrated that i don't take his side when he does something silly.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Well I'm gonna be gone for a little while. I found a bigger apartment and I'm set to move in about four days. So just wanted everyone to know before vanishing and then appearing again suddenly.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Nobody would know you vanished anyways actually
It's a forum after all

Better yet even if we did... who would care! =D

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

If she's gone for a longer time, we'd notive her absence for sure. It's not like the forum is flooded with regularly posting members...

Bakc when i joined, you know, even being gone for two days meant missing a lot of topics and so people would notice your absence. Wasn't my case though, i just played My Skull. Until they said "ok My Skull is no longer allowed". And then i don't remember what happened.

After all the little kids who cryed abought EVERYTHING and me picking on them I sorta zoned out.. but now thet we got shadowwall I am back! lol

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Why is it not Friday yet? Someone needs to get on that.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well, it's Friday on my clock. I'll enter the weekend a few hours before you, haha.

Been Friday for 3 hours here.

I hereby demand you enspeeden the rotation of the Earth.

Yes, I made up a word. "Enspeeden." It's good.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Nobody would know you vanished anyways actually
It's a forum after all"

Haha.

It's Friday now. I win.