Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I misread that as "pretty much my ORGAN" at first, and was very confused.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

My organ is male.

Does it have eyes, or is that just mine?

It has many features. And can play various musical instruments, including the tuba.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Okay enough from you two, with the damn innuendos.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah you know, after that little thing with the member who shall not be named, I've having nightmares. Thanx DeathWraith I owe you one.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

The proof that we are all insane is because we keep coming back no matter what DeathWraith, Deathdrop or Mebber have said. But I have to ask this question, the content and language is out of character for me so here it goes;

WHY THE HELL DO WE KEEP COMING BACK? WHY ARE WE DRAWN TO THE VERY PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE US WANT TO RIP OUR EYES AND BRAINS OUT BECAUSE OF THE MENTAL AND VISIUAL TRAUMA?!?!?!

Thanks; I didn't quite understand you the last 8,000 times you said it.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Hmmmmmm she's right though, were all insane here ya know? Ok I guess not. Has anyone seen my crazy pills? I lost them

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

I wonder why so many girls joined the Dark Blood Organization.

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

Because DeathWraith has that charm I guess;

“He make them good girls go bad” lol! I mean this in a not perverted way, I am in know why like the member whose name shall not be mentioned.

Didn't you read, it's because they're all insane. I have absolutely nothing to do with it. Me and Deathdrop have nice little conversations all chill, not one care in the world, then they come out of nowhere screaming "WE'RE ALL INSANE WHERE ARE MY CRAZY PILLS". And they do this in almost every post they make. That must be why they joined the DBO, insanity.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

To lose ones mind ...
confused...
memory loss...
brainwashed...
sane...insane...sane...insane....................

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

HAHAHAHAH!!! insanity, well this site has always been with it's 'unique' and 'important' members I always find it funny and interesting.

^SW:
To lose ones mind? on a website? where you can control what you do? ... Nope not happening

Unless DW is in the same forum as you.

I love this site, am I Cr@Zy!?!???

Seriously guys, what we talk about here doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what can be found out there, on the internet. To quote that one guy who doesn't know how magnets work, "i seen shit that'll shock ya eyelids". Whining about the silly little jokes we make here is just... not proper.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

“Unless DW is in the same forum as you.”

Ok that’s true to a certain extent I cannot deny that

I love this site, am I Cr@Zy!?!???”

Yeah you and the rest of the regulars around here.

@DeathWraith

Yeah I joined the D.B.O. because I thought the name was cool, it was the only clan that took hybrids and because I wanted to join a badass clan! ;)

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Gel-oppie

...Ok, the next person who claims that everyone here is crazy is gonna be downgraded to guest.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Somebody wants to be a mod

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

O rly