WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah thanx for the offer but I’m more interested in Harpy. Unless your fine with a mmf three-way. Sooooo in that case…..how bout it Harpy?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Alright WarBlade you need some serious help and fast.

DeathWraith you need an insanity test.

Damn that means I need one too. I'm dead serious about the test and not the ones they have on youtube either.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Who let the pervs out?

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I’m getting real sick of that pendejo

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't need an insanity test, i'm mad in love with this manly man here, seeing him try to pick up girls on the internet is the most arousing thing ever. WarBlade baby i cant let you go, my bike is still somewhere up your ass. I guess i'll just have to go inside there and search for it myself. Good thing my hybrid penis comes equipped with eyes and a flashlight! Bend over you dirty boy you.

^I’m only agreeing to this if Harpy and now IceNeko are included.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Definitely. Harpy and IceNeko are gonna be filming from two angles as i thrust inside your sexy manbutt looking for my bike. It's gonna be a 3D movie.

EDIT: Fuck, it's 5AM, i gotta go sleep, my penis can do this on his own, tell me how the movie turns out and try not to wreck my bike.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Pudrete en el infierno puta, rata inmunda cabron!

Not you Wraith WarBlade

Nope they have to be doing it too or no deal.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Look if yall keep it up Neko’s gonna be cussing in Chinese.

Sooo Harpy do you have experience?

If your asking what I think your asking no I do not have experience. And I don't want it at all, I'm not tat type of girl and I never will be. You're just wasting your time so just quit it.

Such a shame. I bet you would have been a real knock if you ever did. Oh well I guess I just continue dating girls from Spearmint Rhino and that's when I can even pick them up.

^Yeah whatever. So I wonder what summer vacation is gonna be like this year.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Crazy as all crazy can be! I'm going to Miami for summer vacation with a few friends. I wanna see Alligator Alley, I wonder if they have as many gators as they claim.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah they do. We've been through there before. They have so many gators out there it's so cool! They're jet black too. Plus they kinda look like tires, that's why truckers call blown of tires and tire pieces "gators".

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

I’m going to the Atomic Dog Bully Show. Whenever it is, I wanna get a close up look at some of those Razors Edge Kennel dogs. My two dogs are Razors Edge Gotti line.

I need to get my scar looked at though. I had a nasty fall off of a bike on a mountain trail and my shirt went up and it scrapped my chest pretty bad. I wish it wasn’t easy to see but oh well, I was born Caucasian so it stand out like a sore thumb when I have my shirt off. On the bright side I have nice muscles so barely anyone notices. The muscles look better than the scar that the whole point.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm going to Montana. I really want to see the wolves up there before those idiot hunters kill them all. Wolves are so beautiful to me, especially their howls.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

JEEEEEEEJ let's all go insane together and have fun !!!

HI DI OHDI HOE DILVJB*DSQUFJSC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esnDnIK2v1g&feature=related

Hi De Ho Man that's meeeee

Jeej let these guy join the party too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6JUA8cjoY&NR=1