BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I was right once during an argument with you.

Shadowwall I do not like what WarBlade says to me, if I did I wouldn't tell him to back off and leave me alone!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Not you, NOT YOU!!! Also, when did we argue, i remember no such thing.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

yea i know you guys don't like him. But wy don't you ignore the people that irritate you then ? Works for me xD
K nvm doesn't work with me.

And I can say I like Warblade alot but he exaggerates too much. He should be more carefull :)
I only harras people who harras me.
And what WB is doing with you guys is not harrasing except the request clan thread.

Just give up on that one WB :)

He better quit the thread spamming. Because he’s pissing off everyone.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I wonder what's the origin of this phrase... to piss someone off...

Hmm.

I sorta kinda wanna know but when Deathdrop or DeathWraith log on and actually post what it used to mean I'm gonna probably need brain bleach. I’ve learned that some things said/posted/done by Deathdrop and DeathWraith are best left alone.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I know how you feel cousin, I know how you feel.

"Hooray for Mebber, the noob mod who doesn't know that hybrids are actually the change from the usual pure aliens."

They used to be, but now they're only the boring majority. So yes, a pure alien is actually a nice change.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

No shame I don't know what hybrieds are either, see can't even spell it.
Wtf are those cmon ? Do they exist ? hybride, hybrided, hybridology, ....
THIS IS MADNESS

What? Drink less coffee, you're somehow hyper! Of course they exist, didn't you learned this stuff in school?

Mebber, there are only about 6 hybrids on the whole site. If 6 is the majority on a site with 6611 members, dang dawg. You need to start thinking outside the box. It's not my fault that i'm the only one around here who can still be assed to keep an active clan.

"It's not my fault that i'm the only one around here who can still be assed to keep an active clan."

No problem. Your clan is active, and you do a nice work in keeping it active. That's beneficial for the whole forum imo.
Anyway... why is this important for our discussion at all?

About your as usual brilliant logic, it will become plausible for me as soon as about 6361 members become active.

I don't remember the relevance, i guess i lost the train of thought, thinking how Kirby is still here but Angus and Bloo aren't, how frustrating it still is that i had to make this clan because my clan was deserted, how frustrating it is again that even if Angus, Bloo, Rayne, NK, Ash, Ace and so on returned, i couldn't leave this clan to rejoin the Shadow Serpents because this IS my clan now and no matter how much i want to be an alien again i'll have to be the leader of this clan that i made until we have enough members, mods and activity on the site to be sure that any clan can sustain itself after a change in leadership.

Basically what i'm saying is that i still feel like one of the aliens and i have no idea what you're talking about when you're saying that the hybrids are the majority when i'm clearly an alien and i'm also clearly the majority.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well if you do decide to become an alien again, I’m gonna miss you.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

^DeathWraith and Amerthyst sitting in a tree - - C-K-I-N-G.

Oh well now! Sounds like AmertystBlades like you! I guess that explais why she's not interested in me huh?

Must not flame WarBlade must not Flame WarBlade must not flame WarBlade! Damn it I’ll just say one thing;

Amerthyst is just being nice, it doesn’t mean she has a crush on DeathWraith. A nice comment to someone just means it’s a nice comment to someone.

WarBlade. I just decided that i'm gay and very interested in you. I wanna cyber right here and now baby. I'll start.

I take down your pants and shove a bicycle up your ass. You moan in pleasure and ask for more. So i take out my dick and wrap it twice around your manly neck, then pull hard on it. You jizz a little and we kiss. You're such a dirty whore WarBlade, i didn't know you were into this shit.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

O.O?!
I don’t think WarBlade will be a problem anymore if he reads this.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh shit what if this backfires? Then we're gonna be in a world on hurt.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

I doubt that.