Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'll drink to that. Yes I am drinking and using the computer, not much though just a Carona beer ;).

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Awesome, well I try to play avp2 a little bit everyday so hopefully I will see you guys on there.

And no sigs about twilight. One I'm too scared to see what would show up if I google image searched the word twilight and two, I think we kill DD a little bit inside every time you guys bring it up.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hehe me too but just some fresh juice -_-
But it's epic !

Anyway here we are cheering for the new year and in another thread they are dying to wait to fighting each other in order to get a higher rank so they can fight again. So by fighting you actually make progress in this forum (wtf is this forum? xD).

Know here is my question: What did you do the moment the new year took its start ?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Fell asleep, unlike a lot of chumps I had to work late new years eve.

Before that I remember thinking that cookies and beer really go good together.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Captain Obvious says: Light Beer sucks!

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Lets see, what I did...

Get off work.

Take a shower.

Turn on my Xbox.

got some vodka and diet coke (Didn't even care to have a shot glass or cup)

Started talking on LIVE and got drunk and well....had loads of fun

Normally my spartan is a female. But for a friend who needed a pic taken....I went male ><

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=12017086&player=RAAMageddon

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Watched a movie with a friend, drank some champagne, spent some time on /x/.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

I drank and ate chocolate bars and steak. Oh and never drink beer and vodka. You will feel like shit after the fact. Trust me I know.

I too watched Movies with a friend. We had for 10 hours of film but we only reached 8 hours. At 5 o clock in the morning we went to sleep. We bought some food and drinks and stuff. It was a good night. Looks lame but I enjoy these moments more then seeing some fireworks with a few hundred people.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I joined IMVU recently and I also have a fanfiction account. My pen name on fanfiction is XenoHybridChick and my IMVU name is HarpyXenolith although my name is listed Guest_HarpyXenolith

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok you know what I'm just gonna flat out and ask it; which one one you ladies whould got out with me over DeathWraith and Deathdrop?

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

No thanx. I'm already dating a gentlemen. He’s funny and respects females. So no I am not interested.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmmm let me think about. You insulted me, you constantly harass people and the main targets of your actions seem to be DeathWraith and BloodHarpy. So no not interest either. Besides I only date black guys and marines and I am currently in a steady relationship.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

WarBlade give it a rest will ya?

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Look when a lady says no she means no ok? So when one of them says to leave them only do it. Because your starting to sound like someone who might end up on the 11pm news with the headline “serial rapist”. And the last line was not meant to sound funny.

>I'm already dating a gentlemen.
>dating a gentlemen.
>a gentlemen

It's "an gentlemen", learn proper english!

>I only date black guys and marines

That's racist, you're implying that black guys can't be marines!

>serial rapist

It's "cereal rapist", again, learn proper english!

inb4peoplewhosenamesstartwithshadowthinkiwasbeingserious

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Some of the black guys I have dated weren't marines.

I think Rogue got her grammar right

Reaper is right. WarBlade sounds like a rapist. Not someone who rapes "cereal". Someone who rapes tons of women. Your argument is therefore in invalid.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Countess don't go head to head with DeathWraith. As for Shadowatching she can say what she wants to say

O_o

It's been quiet but warblade posts something and suddenly we have a talkshow (or "an talkshow" really wouldn't know wich grammar is right) going on.

So in my opinion I actually think they like it the way Warblade talks.... or I could be wrong :)

I don't remember any account of you being right though...