PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Anybody interested in playing AVP2, online? Cause I've got a redistributable copy of avp2, and seeing how you no longer need a cd key just the server patch update to play.

Anybody interested?

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

i play on LIVE and not comp any more

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

As soon as i get back to college i could play, but this PC here has no video card.

I do wonder PV2 if you would make a sig with the heads of 'twilight" and "avatar" and a pred standing over them with a victory looking stance.

Why would anyone make a sig with the heads of Twilight...

To show once and for all they are DEAD. Effing sparkling gay fairy faggots. UGH!

How about no one shows them to anyone ever again...?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The bitching about Twilight is a hundred times worse than Twilight itself (which, by the way, is intended for PRE-TEENS.)

Enough already. It would be one thing if it took over the world the way something like Pokemon did, but it's not even close.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

@Pv2
I'd like to play, i'll install the game tomorrow.

DEATHDROP PLEASE! The bitching about Twilight is the only good thing about it. As i've mentioned before, it is a trolling tool of unmeasurable proportions, surpassed only by Boxxy.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

@pv2

Would want to do it but haven't got a copy so have to redownload it and my internet sucks and ...

I'll see what I can do ^^

Happy newyear guys since I won't be on for 2 days

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Harpy New Year Shadowwall! I'm in California so it about 14 hours before 2011 for me and my peeps lol!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have returned because I missed everyone from the DBO! Even though I haven't been gone long.

Weren't you here yesterday...?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=180601286922&si=MkcvO5x6KO2ASnvErQO3AYIdO40%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1252wt_922

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Whoa. The last time I saw something sale high on eBay I think it was a book set. Stephen King to be exact.

TheBeast, Yautja, 13 years ago

Happy New Year1 Also for those of you who are just waking up Happy Hangover!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Happy New Year everyone! Whooooo!!!!!!!!!! Yep I'm thrilled. Hi Beast long time no see.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Happy New Year everyone, 2011 is finally here! Love you guys, stay cool, stay sfae and stay insane!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

hehe cheerz to ya all even those not online like Peterson.

What will the new year bring uss, a new adventure awaits uss.