AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Jumping quickly to conclusions are we?

I think she’s what Harpy called her; an insufferable annoying bitch. Try getting Norton 360 it works for me! They even have a filter where they weed out websites that can damage your computer.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Thanx Blades! I try to get HD to go get it because I’m not moving. I’m currently using someone else’s firewall right now but still I need the Norton 360.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

The holographic pop star is a girl. Kalina is a girl. Kalina likes Twilight. Vampires in Twilight sparkle. The holographic pop star sparkles.

Your computer was hacked by a skilled hacker, yet Kalina is clearly an idiot. An idiot shouldn't be able to hack, yet your computers got viruses, which means intelligence was not a factor.

The only explanation is that Kalina is Skynet.

Well I'm over at my parent’s house with my cousin's eyes burning into he back of my head. I swear if she doesn't stop fucking glaring at me I'm going to need a damn good lawyer. Because when I hit someone I hit VERY HARD. Heavy will vouch that.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

If Kalina is Skynet, than we're all doomed.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

She's your cousin. Stop acting like idiots and get along with her. AND YES I MEAN JUST LIKE THAT OUT OF NOWHERE. My cousins are my favourite people in my family. I don't have ONE cousin that i'm not really good friends with. No wait i have one, but she moved to England. Regardless. She is your cousin. Think Mafia. Plus, if she really is Skynet, i don't think you wanna be on her bad side.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Happy Hangover Day! Why I say hangover is because I have slight headache because I had four shots of Padron last night. I guess that’s what it was but hey it’s nothing a slice of bread, ginger ale and a Tylenol can fix.

@DeathWraith

Yeah I try to get along with her but lately trying to get along with this particular cousin it’s almost like trying to get along with a rabid dog. So far out of all of the cousins I have she’s about the only one I don’t get along with, I’ve had conflict with some of the others but so far that’s all been buried and I hang out with them sometimes. But Kalina is a different story, I guess the reason my parents called me over to see her is because they want us to get along finally. I hope it works out and if it does she has a lot of apologizing to do!

It's a trap. She needs your skin to infiltrate the site. As we all know, the accounts are DNA-scan activated.

... Right? I'm not just licking the screen whenever I log in for no reason, right? Of course not.

NO. You do not ask someone to apologize when you get along with them. "Whoops" is enough.

@DD I like to pee on it.

Good... Good.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

i just bought my mom a house for xmas. Who does that?

Crabs?

Huhuhuhuhuh....

Sorry, what were we talking about?

My cousin working for Skynet, being DNA tested to log in(I just touch my hand to the screen)and things maybe finally working out between me and Kalina.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMIF71xWi2A

Please people let our drunken brothers sleep it off for crying out loud! Our sleeping drunks are being pranked, abused and humiliated for the entertainment of the sober! Let our drunken brother SLEEP OFF THEIR DAMN HANGOVERS!

^O.o

Ok who wants to play “How Many Crazies Are On This Site”?

Though I have to admit that the tuxedo part was funny!

Theoretically, there are 6597 crazies on this site at this moment.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

F Yea, we broke the world record gaming ^^

109 hours they played. The last record of 50 hours is shattered muahahahhaha.

Wait till the chinese see this -_-

You know it feels kinda funny now that I'm 18 years old. Of course I wasn't expecting something really big to happen once I turned 18 but still I feel funny.

That'll be your proboscis coming in. It hurts a little at first, but you'll get over it.