HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Even WarBlade wouldn't do this XD"

You're all mad. I'm kidding. You guys need to take some pills. Oh btw we were gone because the @#*$! of a cousin of Harpy's sent me, Neko, Harpy and DeathStriker and on hell of a virus. We had to go back to California even though we were on vacation to get the laptops fixed. We also had to avoid being washed away in the damn floods, I have three of my older(drinking age)friends cashing at my place because of the rain and on top of that MY CAHLLENGER HAS A FLAT TIRE!!!!

Oh and glad to be back

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Umm HD her friend sent us that virus remember? She can’t use the computer until June and so she got her friend to post all that bullshit but those were her words.

Oh and you got "challanger" wrong dude. Great to be back!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

So yeah we’re all back finally after Kalina had her friend send our computers viruses. Lucky for us we beefed up our firewalls and added extra stuff to keep them out. Let me tell you though; Harpy was PISSED! I have never seen her son angry before she got mad at Kalina’s mom and called Kalina’s friend’s mom and told them what happened. She was still very angry though but hey do you blame her? I’d be mad as hell if someone sent me a virus. Oh wait they did but still Harpy was very angry about that happening.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Of course I was pissed god damn it! I swear the next time she’s pull another stunt like that I gonna slap the black right off her damn face! Talk about a stereotype. Oh yeah and yeah I’m back. Sleep in fear guys.

Oh and btw tomorrow’s my birthday so that means I’ll be 18 years old! Whooo!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am not going to comment on any of the above, because it just sounds like lies, because viruses don't work that way, you don't just GET a virus, you have to invite it in. And to get hacked one has to know your IP, so unless what you're saying is that Kalina is a genius and you're all idiots, i'm kinda doubting the veracity of your statements, forgive me if you feel slightly insulted by this.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

In addendum to the above: Viruses have much in common with vampires. One must invite them into a computer before they may act and/or sparkle. They can also turn into bats, which I found out the hard way.

Ah, what the hell? I'll bite. (HA!)

Why did she send you a virus, exactly?

@Deathdrop

Apart from being an insufferable annoying bitch? Jealousy because I’m generally more likeable than her, I dissed the Twilight Saga, I speak my mind even to say I dislike someone and because my aging aunt put my name on her will.

@DeathWraith

As to HOW I got that damn virus DeathWraith is because her friend sent me an email using HeavyDuty’s old yahoo screename . She pulled the same trick on Neko using my old name, she got Striker buy using Neko’s name and she got Heavy buy using Striker’s old name. So that’s how we all got viruses end of story! My parents weren’t happy to hear about that and as for Kalina I think her parents

The part with the will is true I get her house and a little bit of money.

Harpy... We don't need to know about your Aunt's Will. It's really none of our business. I regret asking.

Just trying to give highlight on why my cousin tries to ruin my life. Don’t worry I won’t mention it again lol!

It sounds like your cousin needs some help. I'm not saying that as an insult, either; I mean literal professional help.

May I suggest Doctor Who? He'll fix that bitch but good.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

This asks for a ....

***************MERRY CHRISTMASS***************

Let's share some happiness like these guys did back then.
*http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/4735.html*

(btw I kinda failed a bit on my exams but I owned the french F JEA.)

Have fun guys even when your having a hard time, see the good side of life in the small things. Well I'm off to my family to have some fun. MERRY CHRISTMAS FORUM

For those with a metal covered christmass.
Have fun

Shadowwall get the fuck out of here, we're having serious discussion! Plus, you spelled Christmas wrong. Just kidding, Merry Christmas to you too.

So anyway, why does she know your old emails, why do you check mail from your old emails, why do you open suspicious files from your old emails when you have a girl over there who keeps trying to destroy your computers? And why, WHY do you not have a proper antivirus/firewall to stop you from doing that when you obviously can't stop yourselves?

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ho-ho-ho, i wish you all a merry Christmas, a few nice presents and wonderful holidays!

Japan has a holographic pop star.

It's a hologram. The voice is synthesized. Those people who pay money to see "her?" They're cheering an empty stage. There is nothing there. From this point forward, when people say "soulless pop music," let it be known that they are speaking literally.

The following are real Youtube comments:

"love you Mikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

No, you idiot, you don't love Miku, because there is no Miku. She doesn't exist.

"amazing, "she" will never get tired, never lose her voice, never not show up, never get caught lip syncing , and never get fans who try to stalk and kill her!"

Fuck. You. Never get caught lip-syncing? SHE HAS NO LIPS. SHE HAS NO VOICE. She doesn't fucking exist. Do you understand? Do you grasp what I'm saying?

"i want that hologram to suck my dick."

It can't suck anything! If you stick your dick in it, the only outcome is some sort of cancer that you will richly deserve.

"I like this, does this automatically make me a weaboo faggot?"

Affirmative.

So, everyone... Is it wrong that I'm hoping for a Godzilla attack? Someone needs to pay for this.

EDIT: Oh, and Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Kwanza. Ramadan. Whatever. I'll be celebrating "Vodka Night" myself.

Shadowwall: "Let's share some happiness like these guys did back then.
*http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/4735.html*"

My only post in that thread:
"Rayne, it`s not even 2008 yet. Pay attention."

Awwww yeeeaaaaaaa!
Also, god damn, i've been on this site for much longer than i remember.

EDIT: Ummm, DD, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-AhYnjKEzs

^ Not quite the same thing. There are actual humans singing there. If they go on a talk show, the can be interviewed. Not the case with holoslut.

There's literally nothing there. The pre-recorded voice is synthesized, the guys playing the instruments aren't getting any credit, and people are treating the hologram as if it were a real person.

EDIT: OH GOD IT'S BEEN WEAPONIZED.

I don't understand why you have a problem with that, it's not like real people are so much better than not real people. Plus, that is Japan there, doesn't even fall under my teritorry. When Lucifer gets domain over southern USA though, you better move there, otherwise you'll see this shit all day, since northern USA is within my teritorry.

Also, get over it, Miku is old.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

“So anyway, why does she know your old emails, why do you check mail from your old emails, why do you open suspicious files from your old emails when you have a girl over there who keeps trying to destroy your computers? And why, WHY do you not have a proper antivirus/firewall to stop you from doing that when you obviously can't stop yourselves?”

Ok first off we all thought “Oh so Harpy/Heavy/Neko/Striker is using their old email address”. Know why? Because we sometimes check them to see if any still emails our old screen names or if anyone has used them.

Secondly the email HD got was supposed to be a picture of a customized Dodge Challenger from the LA Auto show.

Harpy’s email was supposed to be of a dog that up for adoption

Neko’s was supposed to be for a shop that sells cheongsams

And last but not least the email I got for supposed to be a site where you search for horses for sale. So that how we got the virus end of story I’m not talking about this again.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes! DD try not to get to wasted alright? I already got three people passed out at my place and the party only started two hours ago and I can only fit twenty seven people here! I got a feeling there are gonna be a lot of angry people tomorrow morning. You know how I wake up people who pass out drunk? Just play the sound a cop car siren! Talk about rise and shine, although once they figure out what I did I’m gonna probably be ducking beer and liquor bottles. I have no idea why my roommate says I like Charlie Scene from Hollywood Undead?

Either was this is how I throw down!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=583c_lElDJY

"Secondly the email HD got was supposed to be a picture of a customized Dodge Challenger from the LA Auto show.

Harpy’s email was supposed to be of a dog that up for adoption

Neko’s was supposed to be for a shop that sells cheongsams

And last but not least the email I got for supposed to be a site where you search for horses for sale. So that how we got the virus end of story I’m not talking about this again."

Ok... That is still a very dumbass move from you, but alright. I'm going to forever think that: Either you are bored and made up a lie to entertain yourselves, either my clan is composed of people who get hacked every month by someone who doesn't even know how to hack, or Kalina is some kind of evil genius mastermind whose intelligence goes beyond my understanding.