Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Just to clear something up i'm not taking part in this.

And if I participate i'll fuck it up intentionally.
Don't take it personnal, so put some npc's in it or act like an alien yourself cause i'm not playing your game.

have a nice day

PS: srry Was a bit irritated, not meant to act so harsh xD

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Eat a dick.

PS. Ment to be that harsh

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

has off-topic as it can be but still...
good for you...

yet another senior member that hasn't read the rulez yet this just keeps getting better and better.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Could you both shut up, please? Thank you.

Now: RPG.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Can we get this PRG up and rolling so I can start beating people up? Because I have a long list of people I’m going after and I’m DYING to kick some ass!

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

Was wondering if this was still a work-in-progress, a dropped idea, or if there were signups going on at all? I'd love to jump back into an RPG...

It's a work-in-progress that'll finally get some work put into it about a week from now. Hope you'll join in.

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

I would be glad to, although I fear I am a bit rusty. May need to look through some of my older posts...

btw, I think the species need to work together in the RPG. There definitely aren't enough players for tiny civil wars. Dunno if that was really worked out yet or not.

I think some captivity/survivor entrances would be interesting though. I'm thinking of deviating from the traditional "drop-pod coming down with clan".

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmmm I never thought about the before, good thinking.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'll join too if I can, I guess.

I'm not much of a serious writer anymore, though, so a lot of my posts will probably not be as epic/dynamic to the storyline much, if at all.

Unless you guys still do that "high-ranker leads the other guys" thing.

Nah, that's gone.

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, I won't be around at all this weekend, so anyone with questions for me should probably wait until Tuesday.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Ok I will keep that in mind.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 13 years ago

Alright, I guess I'll just see where that bridge takes me when I come to it.

Sorry, guys. My schedule has changed, so I won't be able to get to this until Friday.

EDIT: I SWEAR TO GOD I'll get to this on Monday. Sorry for the wait.

Ok, basically: Hades 12 was a reasonably lively planet, but not habitable for humans. Ridcorp, one of WY's lesser rivals, tried to terraform the planet using complicated (and untested) means.

It backfired horribly, resulting in the planet being ruined. The atmosphere is barely breathable to the native life, let alone to humans, and the temperature has plummeted.

It's cold, dark, and poisonous. The few native organisms left are former apex predators, now freezing and starving.

The colony on the world has been locked down and sealed. A squad of Marines has been called in for a rescue operation. Their mission is to get to the colony and prepare the colonists for evacuation. The Evac ship will arrive in roughly 48 hours.

The marines find that in addition to prepping the colonists, they also have to collect any important equipment and check for life signs in the off-site buildings. The colony security was supposed to have done that for themselves, but there don't seem to be very many of them.

That's because when small groups go out alone, they tend not to come back, or so the administrator says.

That's because there's a small Alien hive that survived (and was awakened by) the atmospheric chaos.

There's also a ship full of very pissed off Yautja headed there to inquire about what's happened to their hunting ground.

Any questions?

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

i have one old buddy ol pall of mine. >.> whens the expected starting date?

None as of yet. Classes make things difficult. On the upside, it lets us iron out all the kinks beforehand.

tinmanti, Yautja, 13 years ago

I say some of the creatures should be similar to this.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/godzilla/images/thumb/9/93/C-Rex.jpg/500px-C-Rex.jpg

Still cant find out how to post the pic itself :(

That was a pretty badass cartoon back in the day...

The animals are going to be suitably non-terrestrial, but the emphasis isn't really on them.

tinmanti, Yautja, 13 years ago

Funny thing is, I'm a Godzilla FANATIC!!!
I own all movies, tapes of the cartoons, games, and toys. plus Mugen characters. Fave non godzilla character is Hauzer.