BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well as long as a good storyline gets through.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 13 years ago

can we add a Environment thats hazardous to aliens in some way(cuz humans and preds have hazards)?

Might make things more interseting

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Interesting. No one has thought of that. So what is dangerous to the Xenomorphs?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

BURNING AGONY ! or just fire ? magma perhaps.
Probably the heat would hurt the other species more then the xeno's so :S.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. This sounds like a bad idea. Aliens are made to survive. There is no natural factor that can kill them, other than fire. And fire doesn't really fit with the current environment.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

What about extreme cold?

Not even the waters of the Antarctica or the vacuum of space.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

just give up the Aliens are IMMORTAL

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 13 years ago

what about some type of rain thats hazerdous?

some how...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

The xenos don't have any sort of ranged weapon, and there are fewer of them. I'd say that's hazard enough.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hazardous rain?

No that will not help!

As for the magma let me tell you what would happen if we had magma on this ice-block of a planet;

Either it would melt and float away into to space until the Xenomorphs landed on some other planet, giving that they survive entering the atmosphere but the humans and predators as and the hybrids would have been dead long before.

Or most of the ice would melt making small little islands in the water, which the remaining survivors would be fighting over. Now if the second scenario happened I would get the biggest island because I can because it’s me. The only downside is that I would probably be spending most of my time fighting DeathWraith over who gets to stay on the island.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait. That's not how planets work, Harpy. Seriously.

TheBeast, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah he has a point. Wait. Are you talking about the melting of the ice? Everyone floating away? Or you and Harpy arguing over a block of ice? Which one?

All of it. Nothing she said in that post was in any way correct.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok here’s what we’ll go with;

Mutated native life that have resorted to eating anything and everything they can find, including each others in order to survive

Five warring Xenomorphs hives each seeking to protect their Queens and

Two warring yautja groups: One seeking to keep the humans and hybrids away from their technology, the others are blinded by pointless bloodlust and the need and want to kill anyone and everything.

Trapped Colonist trying to survive attacks from Xenomorphs, bad bloods, the small cluster of human mercenaries that arrived, the damaged climate that they created and a group of hybrids.

Marines that have arrived seeking to get the colonists out not realizing that they themselves have been ditched on this planet. Being nothing more the expendable assets.

Hybrid mercenaries searching for anything useful on this frozen hell that may benefit.

This planet is supposed to be a frozen version of hell where everyone and everything could kill you so can we please keep to that?

Btw if Harpy and Wraith got into a fight over a floating ice block Wraith would win.

"mercenaries searching for anything useful"

Yup, that's definitely what mercenaries do.

Wait, wait, wait. 5 Xeno hives? We barely have enough players for 1. Same deal with the 2 Predator clans. Combine that with the local lifeforms and we have more NPC's than players.

Add mountainous terrain and every environmental hazard under the sun, and this is going to get really confusing really fast. I'd suggest we simplify a bit.

Now, on a more positive note: Considering how cold the place got (and how quick it got that way) there are going to be frozen corpses all over the place. That could make for some cool battles when combatants get thrown through them, causing red ice to fly all over the place.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Xeno idea was just that they are there to pose as an obstacle. Besides the only active Xenomorph is Shadowwall.

I can't wait to get my claws into someone else other than a clan mate!

That doesn't really do anything to alleviate the problem.

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmm. well thats a sad story