What originally made you a fan?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

My earliest memories are of the action figures and the arcade game. At the tender age of 11, when I was still into Pokemon and the like, I bought the Alien: Ressurection novelisation.

It was scary, it was weird, and it had lots of swear words. It did horrible things to my brain, and I haven't been the same since. All this goofy shit you see me write on here? It's all due to reading about a giant alien giving birth when I was 11.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just like the Aliens ^^
Don't really know wy I prefer this sneaky survivor above so many others

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I remember watching Alien when i was about 5 years old. I liked the aliens for a long time before playing AvP and making friends who liked the predators. It was only when i got older that i could appreciate how perfectly matched these two creatures were, but by then i had already been a member of this site for a pretty long time.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Think I was 10 or 11, rented predator from our local library, been a big fan ever since.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

My dad took me with him to a scifi-convention as i was 10. There was an Alien area with a giant, life-sized Alien Queen figure surrounded by her eggs in the middle of the place. That was scary like nothing i've ever seen before (or until now), and since that day i'm completely ardent about these creatures.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Snuck in to see a movie and didn't care which one. It was the first predator. My mind has been hiddenly fucked since then and played "Predator and G.I.Joe" until I moved away....

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i was around 8 years old i saw the first two Alien movies, scared the living shit out of me lol after that i contiuned to see more of the movies and eventually found this site

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm a new fan my friends rented Predator, Predator 2, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AVP and then finally took me to see Predators. So for about a few weeks now lol! So I'm a really big newbie to all this! I also just finished reading Alien vs. Predator: Prey.

FireHunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

I actually saw AvP first on DvD when I was about 10 or 11, and since that I saw the alien movies in the order of: Alien: Resurrection, Alien, Aliens, and Alien 3, and after that I watched the predator movies in order.
I've been a die-hard fan of the aliens since I first saw AvP, I've always had a likeness for the less human monster in any movie, and Alien was the least human thing I'd ever seen.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well my friend HeavyDuty's dad and my uncle used to let me my two friends and my cousin watch sci fi horror movies and we have been big fans ever since.

delta-boy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Aliens.

That is all.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

I saw Alien when I was really young, but I didn't remember it (probably either a defensive mechanism, like denial), and didn't see it again till I was about 15. Few years before then, tho, I saw Aliens.

I was blown away. Simple as that.

Not long after, I saw Predator, and though I didn't like it anywhere near as much as Aliens, it was pretty good. First learned of the concept of AVP from, hmm...

THIS SITE.
Lol, I was so desperate to get into the Hive. This was before AD existed, of course.

After that, I watched 'em all, including the brand-new AVP movie (first one at the time). Left the site for a while, and by the time I came back, I was already a die-hard Colonial Marines fan. And there was a Colonial Marine clan this time.

You know the rest. Or you're in denial, like me. ;D

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

originally I think when I was five I saw the AvP toys, I didn't think much of them at first. Now fast forward it about seven more years. A friend told me about the the original movie. it was okay but i thought the whole idea of the aliens and the predators was really good! I kept on researching and thats how I became a fan .

Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

I've always been a AVP fan eversense I could remember.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Saw Predator when I was 8 and what made me an even bigger fan going to fanfiction and reading some pretty good fanfics.

predatorgirl, Yautja, 13 years ago

i think it started when i was ten. i watched predator and got bored one year later i watched avp and then got into it then i wathed both predators and liked them then my mum said their are alien films and got the box set for my 13 birthday and i just exploded.
now im a proper fan and have somewere to relate to this brillant franchise!
this web site is like dreamland!!!!!!!