Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

If you're really so bored, watch this video. You think I'm random? You think Deathwraith is random? You've seen nothing. Let me reiterate that: NOTHING.

EDIT: By the way, skip to about 1:20 for the trippy stuff.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am so full of turkey I gonna burst!

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Damn I’m so glad my cousin came out to Ontario for dinner instead of us going to his house in Inglewood. Especially since me and Harpy have nice cars. I am glad Mac(that’s my cousin) is moving to Riverside County in a few months.

So Jeff and I went down to 10th St. to se Randy, but Randy was drunk (as he is wont to do) so we went to see Teresa instead. I don't think I need to tell you the kind of shenanigans we got into after that!!!

Because you all know all the intimate details of my personal life that would allow you to understand any of what I'm talking about, right?

EDIT: Upon reviewing this post, it comes across as really bitchy, so apologies for that. I'm not sure what I was thinking.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but I... I downloaded the third Twilight movie. I have to see the sparklefaggotry all the way to its very end now, to make sure it ends so that i can rejoice with the rest of the world that it will never start again. Plus, i am a bit of a masochist.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I swear to God if I hear of see the word Twilight again it has something to do with that fucking movie……..well use you imaginations damn it!

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

So i was watching that movie twilight lol jk jk

Fuck balls man just got done raping life at Call of Duty Black ops! GAME IS SICK!!!

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 13 years ago

Twilight sucks. Want Edward's head on a pike. Want to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Wrote so much that I am going to play some Halo Reach, with the new map packs. The maps kinda suck if you ask me....1 out of 3 is actually decent..

i should pop in my avp game instead and play that, but.......... if pigs could fly i would use my mind to play it, that way i can play 2 great games at once

You know what's become worse than Twilight? Listening to other people bitch about Twilight.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Metalocalypse is good to watch....at times...Great drinking game...

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

"You know what's become worse than Twilight? Listening to other people bitch about Twilight."

You and me both.

You see boys and girls, for this exact reason, Twilight is one of the most versatiole trolling instruments in the history of the internet. You can piss off almost anyone for a lot of different reasons just by saying the word.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well the road trip just started! We are in Phoenix, Arizona right now burning up! We‘re heading for Michigan to see the Great Lakes! Which means we‘re gonna be freezing our buns off in no time. We’ll be able to log on through out the trip since we have a modem bla bla bla bla bla! So life’s great and all I for got what else I was gonna say.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

There are three types of people in this world. One type is person, one type is bacon flavored, and I am not too sure what the third type is.

The 3rd type is zombies.

No no no you are mistaken. The 3rd is actually Humanoid.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yea but zombies are cooler.

The third is Asian.

^Hey that means me!