DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I was pretty pissed that i couldn't watch that series he plays Taco in, because of country restriction. But i found a torrent of all the episodes (thus far) and proceeded to rofl. Also, if MC Vagina joins WTF Collective, damn... i expect even more extreme awesome.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I keep posting here cause I love Aliens , preds , ...
And cause i have respect for a few members here.
I also hope something changes so we can have some nice, informative discussions about a thing we all share in common, wich is our love for The AVP universe.

If I have to wait till Alien: Colonial marines comes out, SO BE IT.

But since clearly nobody gives a damn, I'll just stop posting as you so friendly implied.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

We have some nice, informative discussions around here right now (see the something new thread), thanks to a few people who try to keep such discussions alive. I'm not sure what you are expecting at all, this is a comparatively small community and many of the regular guests have been here for years. They've probably participated in dozens of informative discussions, so many avp topics are already leached out for them. They won't start a discussion about topics they've already discussed in the past, so don't expect the 'others' to open new discussion threads for you - you are free to do this yourself! If there is a avp-related topic you're interested in, just start a thread.

Of course there is a chance no one replies to your topic because it isn't interesting for them, but you can't know without trying.

But don't assign blame to the 'others' if you aren't doing anything to solve the situation you dislike yourself.

K I know there is not much to speak about and that's wy it's hard to make an interesting topic. I'll be glad to make one when I find one. I don't blame any of you to go and post something useless to kill the time cause you don't know anything interesting to say. But if someone actually comes with something to speak about the bullshit is back again. I'm not motivated to post things like "hey how is the weather out there in your country?". Then i'll just make an account on facebook.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

"I don't blame any of you to go and post something useless to kill the time cause you don't know anything interesting to say"

I'm glad you don't blame us poor little retards for being too stupid to come up with anything.

Here's a novel concept: Stop bitching about how uninteresting the site is and make some topics.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Don’t worry Deathdrop, I’m sure someone will say something stupid.

What? Did you even read my post?

Shush now. Let's all hold hands and pray to the god of manship that we do not lose our manhoods to all sorts of heavenly creatures, such as crabs.

Can a manship be sunk by an iceberg? God, she was right, wasn't she?

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yep my wonderful cousin was right.

I believe that was the only flaw of the Titanic. It had WOMEN on it. Otherwise, everything would have gone just fine.

this is what i'm talking about -_-

But k i'm off

Yes please, gtfo. You're very much welcome to return when you're no longer a useless pretentious faggot, though.

Do forgive the language. My ISP is blocked by moot and i need to talk like that occasionally, otherwise i'll go insane.

I'm pushing myself to the limits to stop insult you for quite a while but the nerves are not holding...

Right when I stop this useless discussion you come with your loud mouth to flame it on again YOU STUPID ...

I'm off now, leave me be.

U MAD?,U MAD,You Mad?,You Mad

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Never mind.

hemad.jpg

Edit: deleted

i'm not taking part in this

Shoulda thought about that before you started it, really.

Alright, let's leave it alone now. There is much punting of kitchens to be discussed, and we are without proper Chair-beam guns.