shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought that was for the unicorns. MY GODz! they changed it all around. >

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Not cool. At all. Can someone make some brain bleach.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I ain't even gonna click that.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

MOAR

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Right. A chestburster spewing out of a screaming, helpless victim to grow into a killing machine is fine...

But a cyberbiotic incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Devi nurturing humanity's Soulmind in Her outer womb so She can better walk the digital world tree (Psst! It's the internet) is disgusting and wrong?

Y'all whack.

Does this mean there won't be moar?

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Holy shit!! I figured out what the internet is.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

@Ryanwethy: You are enlightened. Celebrate by finding a goat to fuck. It builds character.

@Deathwraith: Negative.

^ It's by the same artist. Not as visually appealing as the last one, but still very cool.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hardware issue: So i have this logitech USB headset and i have a problem with the microphone. I usually talk with my friends through Teamspeak 3 ( TeamSpeak is proprietary Voice over IP software that allows users to speak on a chat channel with other users, much like a telephone conference call. => for those who need a little extra) but one day my microphone on my headset did not transmit my voice anymore. So I was looking in the settings until one of the guys says " turn that music off, whoever it is & wy can I hear myself talking ?" After a while I noticed it was coming from me.My microphone transmits every sound I hear through my headset. So when I play music he transmits it, when I hear someone talking he transmits it,...

I tried many things but I can't get my microphone to transmit my voice instead off all the other things.
The problem lies not with the headset since i tested it on another pc & it worked perfectly.

I have done alot till now but I have fate you guys can save me from this annoying problem.

Delete System32.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

What are some of the many things that can go wrong? Like spiders the cause car accidents in Australia, Moose crossing the road on moonless and starless night, Mountain Lions attacking out of nowhere and then random idiots telling you what to do. The many things that can go wrong.

Come on somebody has to know something ?

I know that you should not refer to inanimate objects as "he". Also, "fate" and "faith" are two different things.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yepp, Fate is a pc game whereas Faith is this gal from 'Buffy the Vamp Slayer'. Don't mix them up Shadowwall.

But seriously, you should post your technical question in another forum. I'd suggest, well, a technical forum.

Most likely somewhere where people use Teamspeak. Personally, i like Ventrilo.

But anyway, JON LAJOIE IS BACK!

Yeah, Jon Lajoie rules. And it sucks to be german. I can't watch this clip, youtube blocks it thanks to some regional law shit.

Thought I could end the nonsense here for a minute to talk about something together and find a solution...

Guess the bullshit has taken over, but i'm not stopping you guys just keep going and you might post something interesting here thumbs up.

Anyway thx Mebber for the most interesting post I saw in this forum quite a while.

Edit: sigh, I probably should apologize but ... look at this mess. for example the " something New " topic created by DD to actually discuss something serieus has now turned in a Laser nonsense topic.
And don't say as an argument that i started it with my longer tail bullshit, FFS

Mebber, does it work to download it from this site even if youtube blocks you from watching?

And Shadowwall, if nothing here is interesting and posting here makes you feel guilty, how about you stop posting? Just a friendly suggestion, not implying anything.

Thanks for the effort but it's blocked too. Fortunately i found a few german uploads of the video. The end is great, the chorus guy already annoyed me in wtf1.

But i still wonder why it is blocked anyway. Probably some commercial license bullshit. That or some german judge simply doesen't like canadians, though.