Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

I did that during Halloween and I’m still hung over, I drank Padron during Halloween. So far it was a thirty people party and so far only six people got tipsy I was one of them. It was kinda funny when they turned on Fire Burning and Baby Got Back, though it got weird when the two people that went as a Xenomorph(my friend Maria) and a Predator(her boyfriend Fernando) danced to Baby Got Back. I went as a Gladiator and my two roommates Darnel he went as Megatron and Kerri went as belly dancer. I still have a bit of a headache though.

See yall in the morning.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Here’s what happened during Halloween for me; one tequila two tequila three tequila floor! I wasn’t the one who fell but I had a couple of drinks, I went as a Gothic Angel and my boyfriend went as Grid!

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

candy its like sex in your mouth "drunk style"

DD: what style?

Me: "Drunk style"

DD: Blasphamy, there is no such thing as drunk style?!

ME; Yes there is. Tiz the goodness in my mouth that defies all logic and reasoning, "you can't just eat one" isn't for prengales

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Time to call the monkey...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

dashasmiles.jpg

RECTUS!
DOMINUS!

THE MONKEY IS RISEN FROM HIS PLACE OF SLUMBER.

THIS THREAD WILL BECOME THE SHIT AGAIN...

FOR IT WILL BE FILLED WITH THE FLUNG SHIT OF THE MONKEY!

IA!

IA!

MONKEY FHTAGN!

DISCUSS ANAL FISSURES!

QUESTION WHETHER SWEDISH FISH FEEL PAIN WHEN YOU BITE THEM!

TALK ABOUT HOW SHERLOCK HOLMES IS PROBABLY GAY!

WORRY THAT THE LINT ON YOUR SHOE MAY BE AN ALIEN!

TELL A STUPID/FUNNY/WHATEVER STORY INVOLVING PARTICLE PHYSICS!

And stop talking in all caps, because it's probably bad for your eyes.

Whatever you talk about, please, for the love of God, make it something more interesting than "I got drunk I passed out." If you're going to tell a drunk story, tell a fucking drunk story.

For example: The first time I ever got drunk, I started ranting about how short Kim Jong Il is in the middle of a restaurant. I tried to stand up, whacked my knees on the table, and then started laughing about how funny it was that I had, in fact, whacked my knees on the table.

Whenever someone else tried to talk (usually to the effect of "dude, shut up before we get thrown out") I told them to shut up. Or called them an ass-goblin, whichever came first.

^ And hell, even that's pretty tame. C'mon. Let's ride the electric bungalow into the land of unicorn fornication.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Don't make bring up the Blobfish again. Because I will.

Once upon a time, a comedian named Bill Hicks was doing his set in an unfriendly club. People kept yelling "Freebird!" Bill proceeds to enter into one of the most legendary comedic rants of all time. He lost it so bad, in fact, that it actually ceased to be funny. Several people in the front were stunned to the point of silence.

For 3 minutes straight, he let the crowd have it with some of the most amazing insults I've ever heard. Say what you will about what he said (and I'm NOT condoning it) but you have to admire HOW he said it. He called out the crowd for using such an obvious, unoriginal bit of stupidity to interrupt an act that took time, talent, and creativity to put together.

When you get right down to it, these people had NOTHING on him. In a battle of wits, they would be as fucked as a small group of Roman Centurions trying to take out an Abrams tank. None of them were capable of coming up with a half-decent comeback, so they took the easy way out: They yelled shit, and not even good shit; stupid, obvious, unoriginal shit that they learned in the 2nd grade.

So many comedians try to laugh it up when they get heckled. Hicks called the hecklers on how pathetic they are, how easy it was to heckle, on what absolute fucking COWARDS they were to do it.

It was a moment that would become immortalized. Nowadays they'd call it "PWNage." Back then, they didn't have a word for it.

How did the crowd react after having their stupidity, talentlessness, and complete lack of creativity so beautifully called out?

"Freebird!"

That comedian got trolled big time and the crowd was a amazing artist. Your arguements are invalid.

I am afraid, good sir, that it is YOUR argument that is invalid. My making my argument invalid, you have disturbed the continuum of validness, causing the argument waves to reach back and render your argument (arguing that my argument was invalid) invalid. Thus, my argument is valid, which renders your INvalid.

Or if that fails:
sharkinroof.jpg

The above arguements were invalid before being formulated, due to my invalidating them in my previous post.

catwatermelonlake.jpg

I foresaw this reasoning long ago. If you'll look at the first post in this thread, you'll see that I prepared for any and all eventual arguments long ago, predating your attempts at invalidation and totally didn't just edit it that way five minutes ago.

godcottoncandyinvalid.jpg

^ This may seem unrelated, but if you'll remember, Morgan Freeman is God. I am also God. Thus, I am Morgan Freeman. And I have cotton candy.

It appears the Morgan Freeman agrees with me this time.

That was the pessimistic Morgan Freeman from "S7ven." I have the power of crazy general with bushy eyebrows Morgan Freeman from "Dreamcatcher." I can easily command the entire military to blow away your argument.

Shit, this is turning into the My Skull thread, isn't it?

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

I’m convinced both of you are on something. I don’t know what it is but you guys are on it.

Yeah, we're high... on a little thing called life.

TAKE A KAYAK.

yes on the 5th of November 1605, Guy Fawkes plot was discovered, Londoners were encouraged to celebrate the King's escape from assassination by lighting bonfires in the city

The story became public knowledge and fell into folk law with the Guy Fawkes poem: Remember Remember, the fifth of November:

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
the Gunpowder Treason and Plot,

I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, t’was his intent to blow up King and Parliament.

Three score barrels were laid below to prove old England’s overthrow;
By God’s mercy he was catch’d with a dark lantern and lighted match.

Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!

Hip hip hoorah!

However there is a second verse, one that is totally unsuitable for this Politically Correct society in which we live.

A penny loaf to feed the Pope
A farthing o’ cheese to choke him.

A pint of beer to rinse it down.
A ****** of sticks to burn him.

Burn him in a tub of tar.
Burn him like a blazing star.

Burn his body from his head.
Then we’ll say ol’ Pope is dead.

Hip hip hoorah!
Hip hip hoorah hoorah

We need more discussion up in this muthafucka.

EDIT: Holy shit, we're almost to 1000 posts.

well here is something that half scared me, but i still couldn't take my eyes away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G46eEMkDIM4&feature=grec_index

The bouncing is very unrealistic. Took me right out of the illusion.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought it was going to that scary maze game thing.