AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

They look like someone got sand paper and rubbed all the hair and skin off near their butts.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

BABOON ASS IS GOOD. BABOON ASS LOVE US ALL.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Can't argue with that logic.

Teddy Roosevelt could. He would also get shots to avoid spreading a potentially lethal virus around, but hey, that's how the illuminati got him, am I right?

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Actually Theodore Roosevelt was the last US president that wasn’t part of the Illuminati. Still garlic is more effective because it’s not man-made. If anyone ever reads the print on a bottle of cold medicine they have all the side effects; drowsiness, nausea, watery eyes, sore throat, loss of appetite, thirst ect. Now garlic the only side effects of garlic are; when you belch it’s tastes like you ate a teak, you smell like garlic for a while and if you don’t like smelling like garlic you can always mix it with something else so you won’t smell like garlic everywhere you go. How to avoid the garlic smell is by getting garlic powder not that granules crap, REAL garlic powder and get some capsules and stuff the capsules with the garlic powder and take about five or six of those. It works trust me I tried it the last time I got sick and I got better quicker.

Alright, it's time to come clean: I'm actually the leader of the Illuminati. I fell to Earth in the 16th Century, and gained my first physical body by manipulating the cellular structure of a French prostitute's womb. After 7 days and 7 nights, I was born.

I saw the chaotic world that was and decided "Y'know what this place needs? A revolution that will be a complete fucking disaster. YEAH!"

At that point, I built up a secret cult around myself to begin to influence world events. As you can probably imagine, spying on high school students while they look at Alien vs. Predator fan-sites is crucial to this.

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Is it just me or do the Oakland Raiders always fight after a game no matter who wins? Also are the any Indianapolis Colts fans here? I just wanted to say that because I'm a New Orleans Saints fan.

Excellent... This plan plays into my plans exactly as the plan was planned...

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hehe, i want to see your face when your plans collapse due to overplaning. Don't plan, improvise! I think overplaning is no real word, but i've improvised it right now because i'm to lazy to reshape my sentence.

Just think of Pinky and the Brain, great plans always results in a failure.

I have planned to improvised. YYYEAAAAAAAAH!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

^O.o I'm jsut going to back away very slowly......very......very...................slowly.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Good morning Vietnam,

it's wakeup time, at least in my country. I'll take an exam in a few hours and i've spend all the night with different kinds of activity except for learning. But thats okay, i've planned to improvise today. It's gonna be great.

There is a counter-plan for this, and that counter plan is cabbage.

In other news, this fine young man has discovered the secret of the Slender Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msB4tbRsBPw

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

^You ate shrooms didn't you?

There are no shrooms that cause my spinal cord to extend out of my back and devour passing insects, so that can't be it.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

The tree outside my apartment was TP'd last night. Also my door was egged. Damn kids. That's why I'm waiting until I'm thirty to make any.

When you do, be sure to use the premium grade life-puss. If you fuse a soul into a meat-sack treated with anything less than premium grade life-puss, their fingernails will explode a week after they come alive.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Will do!

What if there's a clone of you that won't?

EDIT: Someone had batter say something interesting, or I'm calling the monkey.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

... Why do I feel light as a feather?
Is that intresting enough? I have the answer, but you guys have to guess. LMFAO!

Of god... Pyschiatrist thinks I'm pyshco and I'm feeling numb likw never before.
Oh yea, why is the world the way it is?
It's funny, when people see the truth, they get mad, but when it is all a lie, they feel better than before.

I may never know, but you guys do. Anyways, Happy Drunkness from El Kiddo. Too drunk to even talk straight to you fellas...