Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

This is me playing devil's advocate, but the notion that premarital sex caused the events of that story is ridiculous.

Non-married people are perfectly capable of raising kids. It's a little obnoxious to suggest otherwise.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

I follow two rules

1. Don't steal from friends/family (unless they do it to you first)

2. You treat me the same exact way you want to be treated. Malus figured that out the hard way.

The rest...eh, i just wing it.

The 2nd one falls apart with a little prodding though... Suppose you meet a masochist?

Actually one of my friends is a masochist...its usually hard joking around with him....WHEN HE TAKES IT LITERAL!

I wish I was joking, but like i keep telling half the friends i have in az. "I have lived life, i have already done half the shit your talking about"

I remember drinking one day and The Nilist (which is the masochist) decided to call me a bitch. I turn to him and say "Yea, only a bitch would hit you with a 2by4." He actually walked in the back yard and grabbed some wood and said "well would this work" and proceeded to take off his shirt.

but thats ok, its nothing compared to what Hitler did

"its nothing compared to what Hitler did"

????

hitler would beg the female he is with to whip him....and i believe its stated at one point he told the girl that he was dirty and wasn't worthy.

Yea, I am sick and twisted we know that. i look up just about what ever pops in my head....so, there is the run down PG-13 version...it did get worse as the time went on

Any actual evidence for this?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hitler was a hypocrite. He said all people who had brown hair and brown eyes or that were Jewish should die. I found out like abut a year ago that one of Hitler’s relatives was Jewish and to top it all off Hitler had brown hair and brown eyes. He was a mentally disturbed racist.

"Being a hypocrite" isn't how I would describe it. If he says Jews are bad, the response shouldn't be "Hey, YOU'RE the jew around here, buddy!" it should be "No they aren't, you mass-murdering fuckhead."

Saying he's being hypocritical implies that his crime was not killing himself when he found out, which kind of misses the point. It's like when people accuse Fred Phelps of being gay. Even if he was, it's irrelevant information.

I know that's not how you intended it, but it just irks me when people say that.

^You make a good point there.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"may b they had ugly faces in the past but now they have nice legs and cool songs"

^Worst comment ever.

Tara Gilesbie probably jumped off a bridge within an hour of that video going up. Is it not glorious?

Having never listened to any of their songs before, I went back and watched some of their older videos. AWFUL. Pretentious, self-indulgent, unoriginal, melodramatic dreck.

Look at em' now. They're the fucking Power Rangers.

TheBeast, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok ok okI couldn’t understand half of the shit either of you just said. At all. To top it all off I have two questions;

What the fuck were you two talking about anyway?

Also if either of you answer will I need brain bleach afterwards? Because I read one of DeathWraith’s older posts and I think three or my brain cells died and I read of your posts Deathdrop and I threw up a perfectly good lunch the day I did read it. You owe me another Avocado and Beef burrito man that was just fucked up!

It was because of the Illuminati, who nailed a monkey's rectum to the shroud of Turin to summon Godzilla to to fuck the Statue of Liberty so that many freaky little Godziberty babies will be born, allowing them to run for Congress and pass legislation that will make it illegal to stare at the Silver Moose in the sky (as this constitutes harassment.)

If I were you, I'd just let them do it. It's weird, yes, but what do you expect from a bunch of demon-possessed ducks who inject you with nanomachines (disguised as flu shots) so they can spy on you and determine whether you think the new Alien vs. Predator movie was, like, so totally gay and stuff.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah I already knew the Illuminati was putting chips and crap in those so called flu shots. That’s why I don’t get them anymore, garlic, Echinacea and hot lemon and honey tea can help you get over a cold or the flu or strep throat.

Nuff said cousin nuff said!

Oh for the love of-

I WAS MAKING FUN OF YOU.

Sorry to be so blunt, but if you honestly believe the evil cult that controls the world cares what a bunch of 16-year olds think, you deserve to get sick.

By refusing to get flu shots and just carrying that shit around in your body, you're fucking over anyone who comes anywhere near you. I don't want to sound overly mean, but that really annoys me.

I didn't bring this up the last time you mentioned it because I didn't want to make a big thing out of it, but this is not something I can be nice about.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"By refusing to get flu shots and just carrying that shit around in your body, you're fucking over anyone who comes anywhere near you."

^ I love doing that shit. I don't need to be healthy to be confortable, but it's so funny to see others get sick too.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I stopped getting flu shots a few years ago because everytime I got one I would get a cold or the flu. Those shots make you sick. I tried that lemon thing a few times and hell it actually worked! I was surprised that it did.

^ Not as sick as you would get without them. Yes, there are negative side-effects, but it's better than ge-

You know what? This isn't worth it.

I THINK BABOON ASSES ARE FUNNY. DO YOU AGREE?