HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Good point. So I'm sure Harpy mentioned the Blobfish at some point or another right?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Praise be to the Blobfish. May His blobby gills cover us all and give us shelter.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think i've eaten blobfish's small brother yesterday as i visited a local sushi bar. I hope he isn't mad about me now.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

DD, Its all good. I just didn't want to know another persons deep dark secret. I been getting Way to much of that shit and I don't want to know another.

-blanches- ICk

I don't understand what you mean, but whatever. If you agree to remove your chainsaw from my magical tree, I'll lift the pox upon your house of pancakes. Deal?

EDIT: Deathwraith was on the "Recent Visits" page, so it's good to know he's not dead.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

God damnit. Going out with korean girls is so not worth not having internet. I'm moving to Canada.

Watch out for Beavers.

And Butheads? AHAHAHAHA oh god, oh god damnit real life is so boring.

Besides the Korean Beaver, I mean. I'd think you'd want that.

Yeah fuck that shit, they're all too perfect, i can't live like this. I need things to complain about, i need to call people idiots, i need... I need Shadowwall.

Here we go again...

*sniff*

Just like old times.

What old times, it's only been like 1 month. Oh wait, time passes differently here.

A month is 18 years in internet time.

Who were you again?

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Can we feed someone to the Blobfish please?

HeavyDuty, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well if no one willingly volunteers we can always go to plan B. Plan B is were we throw IceNeko to the Blobfish.

My burrito monster is scarier.

At least he's not a pirate. Piracy is a crime.

Actually, he's taken wearing an eye-patch and illegally downloading movies, so he may be.

Maybe he's just confused about his sexuality and that is gay-wear in burrito culture.

Could he be a gay pirate?