shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

That question got answered in the last page at the bottom. Its called "Back reading"

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ I'LL REMIND YOU THAT NO ONE LIKES A SMARTASS.

None of you are going to get that reference, are you?

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

^I don't know... It is amusing to be a smart-alec from time to time. Especially when it is nothing important, so cut up if you like. ^_^

EDIT: Oh yea, thank you for your response DD. I do understand where you are coming from with the aggression. I don't blame you one bit, really.
Yea, this topic, nor this forum is not a place to flame and rant it, but hell, it is a free chat thread. You can say whatever you want.
Now, when you get some ignorant honky that loves to run to momma and cry because we said something that hurt their feelings, then we have to stop.

Reality... What is the point of the US's Freedom of Speech when everyone is a spineless, good-for-nothing, hot-air=blowing piece of crap that gets their feelings hurt so darn easily? Psh! I mean, grow up!
Yea, yea, yea, they are not going to listen. They are better off rotting in their little corners, enjoying the pampering that their parents are giving them. -snorts-
DD, guess you and I can be friends. LOL! We basically have the same views.

This is going to sound like one of my weird rants, but it's actually true:

I just saw an anti-gay rally by some religious nutjobs get hijacked and turned into a "Praise be to Dr. Seuss" rally. That brightened my day up considerably.

Dr. Seuss has some views i agree with

like for example Hortan hears a ..blah blah blah...its about abortion.

Sorry, you tend to catch the small hidden meanings when you have to literally study the books.

Fricking Physiology

No, it's not. Certain Anti-abortion groups have used passages from the book in their debates, but the author didn't intend it.

Not true. The author was intending for that to happen. The courts actually asked him to change the theme of his books. So, he integrated the story line with what would be good for children as well as hidden meanings for adults.

What is "The cat in the hat" all about?

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

I heard about this on youtube talking about the Illuminati brother hood. They control the music industry and are the reason I have thrown all my, Beyonce, Rihanna, Jay-Z and Kanye West CD away. They put hidden messages in their music like there's this one song by Jay-Z if you play it backwords it says: 666 murder muder Jesus. Also the hand signs they trow up like the sign the people think means rock on is really the devil's horn sign. Same with the sign that people think means OK is really the 666 sign. I'm not crazy and I'm not paranoid but seriouslly this is true.

@ Shadow: Dr. Seuss sued an anti-abortion group that used ONE LINE from the book. I'm sorry, but sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. I suppose you'll tell me that Dark Side of the Moon syncs up with The Wizard of Oz next.

@ Rogue: Playing a song backwards has been a bullshit conspiracy theory since before you were alive. If the words are all backwards, they're going to sound fucked up. I don't know if you knew this, but they're supposed to be played forward.

Besides, we stopped using backwards records to brainwash people YEARS ago; cellphone signals are far more effective.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh I heard about that. I got tired of listening to Beyonce, Kanye West, Rihanna and Jay-Z anyway. I'm straight up Three Days Grace, Smashing Pumpkins, Within Temptation, Sum 41, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin and Sick Puppies.

At parts of the movie it does, not the whole thing.

I found it on youtube, its pretty..interesting when not in the right state of mind. YAY Morphine. (at the time)

Even the guys from Pink Floyd have said it's bullshit. I mean, it's fun to do while high, but that's not exactly irrefutable evidence.

Either way, its interesting how things work together, even if it does go out of sync after a while.

Yes, but you could do that with almost anything. I've heard a very convincing argument that Metallica's "Unforgiven" can be interpreted to be about Batman. That doesn't mean it was intentional, just that you can read into lyrics however you want.

Is it me, or does Batman come up a lot in this thread?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

No it's not you I've noticed that Batman has been metioned at least 500 times in this topic.

The weird thing is that I'm not trying to bring him up, he just sort of... appears.

It might have something to do with him being Vengeance. Alternatively, it's because he's the Night.

You know what I think? It's because he's The Goddamn Batman.

Its you, you seem to like him enough to keep mentioning him. But thats you and I am not the one to judge who you prefer or not to prefer

Shadow, are you under the impression that I'm serious? Because I'm not. It's kind of like that whole "I have a secret fortress on the Moon guarded by ninja and palm tree monsters" thing.

It's a joke. A Bat-joke, if you will.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm just glad WarBlade hasn't been here in a long time.

Warblade appearance in 3... 2... 1...

In all seriousness, if you constantly bring him up, he's more likely to show up. Best not to feed the trolls.