shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Some of those rules, i follow still to this day SPecially the "friends" rule

and now.....a batman...?

A man wearing a Batman mask stormed the restaurant at 522 El Camino Real around 9 p.m. and demanded money from the restaurant manager, police said. He fled with an undetermined amount of cash from the restaurant's office, police said.

The one-time hero seemed in desperate condition. Apparently struggling in this economy to make monthly payments on his slick Batmobile, the Dark Knight fled the crime scene in a silver, 2-door Honda, police said.

Question was also raised about Batman's dental insurance. The restaurant manager told cops that the masked robber wore "false vampire teeth" during the raid, police said.

My god, vampires too?

Recently, however, Mr Mayley decided that he would take himself off the menu for 24-year-old Aaron Homer and 21-year-old Amanda Williamson, who sometimes let Mr Mayley reside in their property. Unfortunately, the blood-sucking duo was not willing to dine out that evening and the couple attacked Mr Mayley despite his protests.

According to reports, instead of allowing Mr Homer and Ms Williamson to feed off his bloodstream, Mr Mayley sought to verbally mock the pair, which was arguably not very sensible in the circumstances. Taking objection to Mr Mayley's rejection and cruel taunts, Mr Homer is alleged to have armed himself with a knife and viciously stabbed the homeless man. It has been suggested that, in the process of defending his partner's honour, Mr Homer was keen on acquiring a free lunch. However, the feast was cut short when police officers attended the scene after being called out by concerned firefighters, who were in the neighbourhood on an emergency call and happened to notice a trail of blood outside Mr Homer's home.

All i have to say is

Hoooooooly shit! Now I'm not saying the Twilight series is to blame here, but you and I both know it is. How long do you really think a Twihard can go before they start getting curious about blood-glugging? Because I already read one story about a girl making out with her husky pretending it was Jacob, so you know it can't be long before another fuck up happens.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ You are slandering the good name of The Batman, and I will not have it. If Batman appeared to steal money from a store, it was obviously a store he had paid off to pretend to be robbed by him. This, along with the vampire fangs, was to fool Dracula into thinking him weak.

When Dracula attempts to use his hypnosis on Batman to make him obey, Batman will stake him with a Bat-Stake, thereby ending his reign of terror. Why? Because he's The Goddamn Batman.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's just disgusting! I love my dogs but I don't try to make out with them or any shit like that! That is one sick minded person.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Twilight fans of sick fucks if you ask me, making out with dogs! That's animal sexual abuse.

^ You cannot assume all Twilight fans make out with dogs because one did. That's like saying Batman fans are all sick fucks because people have committed crimes dressed as the Joker.

I mean, I'm no fan of Twatlight, but that's a stupid argument.

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

I agree with DeathDrop, just because one girl who obviously was into bestiality made out with a dig, and happened to be an idiot and a twihard, and pretended it was Jacob. doesn't mean they all do. i for one also hate twilight but thinking in stereotypes really isn't something to be proud of...

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well you have a point, not all Twilight fans are crazy. Almost how certain groups of people have that one crazy person, like PETA most of their ideas I agree with but sometimes they take things a little to far. The person that takes things to far is usually the local crazy in the group. The girl making out with her dog is an example of people going to far.

^ Right. I've seen people on certain forums that will remain nameless claiming that Preds are sexy, so every fandom has it's weirdos.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Don’t get me started on some of those weirdos on fan fiction. I read one story(the title shall remain anonymous along with the author) a week ago that involved Xenomorph hybrids. It started out nice, action packed and everything kinda reminded me of the DBO but then when I got to chapter 10 I figured out why it had a M rating. I thought it was for the language but I was very wrong. I still want and need some brain bleach.

AvP fan fiction drives me insane. It's either space monsters punching each other for 6 pages, or it's a stupid ship fic where Lex and Scar r lik in luv LOL.

With A/P, you have an original take on the standard "monster on the lose" formula, you've got a cool take on the future, you've got 2 iconic monsters, you have the whole of history plus the fictional future to work with, you've got a million different ways to tell a cool story...

And scar fuks lex cuz he is teh hawt lol.

But this is the Off-Topic thread, so I'll save the rest of the rant for another time.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's what makes the world work.
You have a whole bunch of sick, immature, ignorant, selfish, people out there. They what make the world go around.
They believe in this stuff so much, they must live it out. Doesn't matter, they are following their icons.
Hell, they are the primary reason why I ranted awhile back. It fills me up with so much rage, that if I ever had the chance to do so, I'll blow the fucken world up just to rid it of these assholes.

No matter, people continue to tell me to sit back and watch. Don't dare give out my oppinion, because I'll be judged by it.
Tell you the truth, I don't care. People label other people and I for sure labeled myself in order to keep me sane; I am the Black sheep, amongst Black sheep.
My saying, is the most common T-shirt; You Laugh at Me Because I'm Different. I laugh at You because You are All the Same.

Quite simple to live life believing that, in my oppinion.
Oh, just listen to me gripe. Don't care anyway.

In russia you have to watch out for the dawgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3ibIGKTYA&feature=player_embedded

I spoiled enough of it..you may want to fast forward towards that point..its funny regardless

"You Laugh at Me Because I'm Different. I laugh at You because You are All the Same"

That'd be all well and good if EVERYONE didn't think/talk/act this way. How about instead of this "us vs. them" horseshit, we all realize we're all as scared and small and fucked up as everyone else?

I'm really, really tired of hearing that tripe. Everyone's different, everyone's breaking out from the back, everyone's so kewl an yoonek sryly.

All the gothprepwhateverthefucks think they're such hot shit, and all the emopunkensteinwhattheshits think they're not. Could we leave this nonsense in middle school where it belongs?

Where do people find the confidence to say things like that? If I thought something even close to that statement, my mind would immediately go "Quit being so pretentious, you stupid fuck."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLStJReze8s

^ Now THIS guy, he's different. HE stands out. So: You wanna be like everyone else...

Or by God, do you wanna fuck a mannequin? You have ten seconds to decide.

EDIT: Having re-read this, I realized it's about ten times more aggressive than it needs to be. Sorry about that.

EDIT 2: Upon further re-reading, I realize how much rambling is in this. I have not idea what happened there.

All i can think of right now is "Pickles"

Toki i believe is watch. I think thats the right way of spelling it in Japanese.

Gods, i miss them

Any of you new members have anything to actually say, or are you going to just keep making profiles that you'll never look at again?

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I got something to say. THE.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Anyone know where I can find you cool punk, goth and alternative clothing other than Hot Topic?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Try Angel Clothing, The Black Angel, Heavy Red or Sinister. They have some pretty cool stuff, though it depend one what your looking for. I shop Heavy Red for stockings and corset tops, Black Angel for skirts and dresses and I go to Angel Clothing because they have stuff from all the shops I just listed and a few others. I usually go there for nail polish, lip stick and other stuff.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

Sorry, but that was too good an opportunity to pass up.

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Normally us Xenomorphs crawl inside you chest. Anywho I mean where can I find cool, punk, goth and alternative clothes and stuff. My bad sorry about the typo and no I will not edit it. This is better.