Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Akachubba

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I concur with this sediment, and lay my blessing upon it, for I am good.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought that guy over there was god.

Nope, that's Dog.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Does that mean everything I know is lie?

No, but everything you DON'T know is.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear weapons, setting a $500.00 fine for anyone detonating one within city limits.

Goddamnit, how am I supposed to create my army of mutant gerbils now?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I suggest that you use a mixture of battery acid and dry basilisk scales to create the mutant gerbils. It worked when I created my army of mutant Black Widow Spiders.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Or maybe try shrooms mixed with diesel and Black Mamba venom. Oh! I almost forgot one drop of pure silver and one dash of Anaconda scales crushed up into powder. This will ensure that your army of mutant gerbils will be very strong.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

And humanity sunk to another low.

Colleen Frable became so angry her unemployed boyfriend was spending the day playing video games, she decided to break his habit by taking the PlayStation with her to work Friday, she told Lehigh Township police.

Police said her live-in boyfriend, Darren Suchon, 42, became so enraged that he followed Frable's vehicle from their home near Palmerton on Route 248 to Lehigh Township, where he forced her vehicle off the road and rear-ended it while driving her 1996 gold Porsche sports car, all in an effort to get the video game system back.

Suchon...now faces a host of charges, including simple assault, reckless endangerment, harassment, disorderly conduct, reckless driving and driving with a suspended or revoked license. He was sent to Northampton County Prison under $25,000 bail.

as well as

homeless people having laptops...interesting?

computer-homeless.jpg

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's the dumbest thing I've seen all day.

That story is absolutely disgusting. SHe had NO RIGHT to fuck with a guy's PS3. That's just low.

(wait for it)

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Indd women are sometimes ...

let's change it to the begger ^^
Maybe that guy wants to be a begger but still has some luxuery stuff with him I dunno

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

The computer isn't even plugged in! WTF LMAO!

Probably batteries. I'm not sure how he keeps it charged, but...

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have looked at the picture and the only person that has come to mind is the late bastard, Saddam Hussien. That should explain how he keeps the Laptop charged; Demonic Powers. I guess there are Supernatural Powers at work. LOL!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Or someone gave him a laptop for a min so he could make a rare picture.

I will find this Rare Picture and analyze it's value. Back in an hour.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

See this is why I'm glad I listened to my parents. They gave me five rules to follow. Don't have sex before marriage, don't get pregnant out of wedlock, don't betray those around you , don’t lie about something to get someone you hate in trouble never start a fight but if someone starts one with you, you damn well better end it. So far I only broke one rule and that was never lie about someone you hate, though the outcome for me wasn’t bad but I’ll never do that again. They didn't want to become a lazy bum that sits on her ass all day and I’m not when I'm not here I at working trying to teach snobby wanna be cowboys and cowgirls not to reward bad behavior in their horses. So far nothing bad has happened yet, so I'm pleased with myself.