LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Has anyone seen Resident Evil:Afterlife yet? I haven't seen it yet but I want too, I heard it was pretty good.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

You heard wrong.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah I saw not to long ago, it was alright but not super great. So if you go you might wanna just by a drinka nd maybe milk duds instead of the whole shebang.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sorry little one but Resident Evil:Afterlife isn't such a great movie. Listen to Deathdrop, you can still go see it because these are all just opinions.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Except for the great... WESKER!!!!!

HES EPIC LOOKS, HES EPIC MOVES, HES EPIC FAILS!

I don't know what has happened to these series but in this movie they merged the game and the series together so you get a rather complicated movie since they do not explain the new species.

But Wesker is my man I hope he survived... again xD

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

It confused the shit out of me for a little while. Its one that i say "Take or leave" Either you would like it or you dont.

I have three movies unopened sitting on my shelf because at the time i wanted to have it...its hard to explain.

I have aeon Flux unopened for example. but, it to me is a good movie, the way the angles of the camera is, the way they play with the shadows at some points and the fluidity of the whole thing. But would i watch it? Don't know, never had the reason to see it at this moment. I am contented with "Metalocalypse" and "big bang theory"

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

This is about R4: Afterlife?

Seriously, i could kick myself in the ass for wasting 12 bucks to see this movie. The movie is very short anyway... if they'd cut out all of the slowmo-scenes, the whole movie's length would be reduced to its half. Now thats moneymaking...

But i guess the movie is very successful despite its flaws... given all these nearly naked breasts, brainless jokes and boring super-3D fights. That's what the audience want to see.

Sheesh, this movie was really bad.

ewww saw avatar that way and decided "3-d" isn't good unless its a comedy...

so, i saw R.E. in i guess its 2-d. Try it that way, when it gets to dvd, you can see a huge difference.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

k the movie sucks...

BUT WESKER!!!

... Steals from Neo's wardrobe.

You know what? I have a confession to make. I have not seen it. I have not seen ANY of them. I KNOW they suck. It is a secret power I have.

Don't begin offering blood sacrifices just yet, (that's for later) because here's the thing: You have this power too. All of you. You can all know that a movie sucks without watching it!

It's actually very simple: Just look at the trailer. Watch closely. If you don't notice anything, watch it again.

Do you see it? Do you see how they blatantly rip off The Matrix 10 years after it's heyday? Wait, keep watching; there's more. See that? See how the CGI looks like something off the Atari 2600? See the horrible acting? See the fact that it's directed by the guy who made AvP?

See the pointless 3D? The unnecessary slow-mo? The lame monsters? The Nu-metal soundtrack from 2002? The fact that's it's based on a goddamn video game?

See those things? Good.

Now, this next step is very important: Think. Think very carefully. Does this look like a good movie? Does it sound like a good movie? Is it worth the overpriced admission to get in? Are you willing to give up 2 hours of your life to watch this?

No, because it's a giant pile of shit, and you can smell it from a distance.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

You know what they say, those who don't learn how to swim die on top of a mountain.

still going to buy it (for the collection) won't unwrap it or anything. But once a collection starts, i tend to get all of it....waste of monies i know....

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

I support DD on this one, but there is a difference; I very rarely watch Comedies. Majority of them of late, they suck.

I've seen Pineapple Express, The Benchwarmers, Napolean Dynamite, and several others. They are not my fancy. I prefer things more in-line with Sci-Fi Military, or Historical/Drama, and things like that.

Ironman 2, now that was a rip. I prefer the first one over the second, because it was all watered down.

Now... you guys go after a director, I just go for the content. I like Resident Evil and on top of that, Star Wars. Terminator was great, although Salvation was a little... off.

Everyone has their preference. If you prefer to watch a certain, genre, be my guest, I would not deter you away from it. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. -shrugs-

Incorrect. Resident Evil is scientifically proven to be a bad movie; opinion doesn't come into it. I know this because I once sliced one of the DVDs open; liquified shit came spilling out, along with the other 19 Deadly Sins. Later, I saw it sucking off a homeless trannie.

So you see, it does LITERALLY both suck and stink. It's also bad, because I saw it hold up an old lady for her purse. So there.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I won $290 dollars yesterday with my frineds and a few other folks. We did a betting pool on the Lady's Secret Stakes I put down $40 that Zenyatta would win and of course I won.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I almost bet on her but I bet on some other horse who's name I can't even remember. I lost $20 dollars but hey it ws worth it, Harpy bought sushi and the total cost amounted up to $20 plus tax. Yeah I know lame but my opinion is better than yours.

That's all well and good, but riddle me this:

What is the nature of the 4th dimension?

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I really wish I had the answer to that but I don't as of right now.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Uuuhhhhhhhhhh..........nope don't have the answer sorry man.

*holds up newly removed lungs*

Look, Netly... LIGHTS!

Whenever the conversation becomes boring, I will inevitably begin quoting From Hell.