Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Jigly puff is their minister of propaganda. Thankfully, he was shot in the head.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

and all this time i thought Puff was a girl. Daymn you cartoons....UGH

thats ok, the voice of naruto was a female ( She would reminded you of a grandmother). I laughed my ass off, then i glued it back on only to laugh it off again (dn't worry gorilla glue works wonders(

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Warblade, warblade, you see, the thing you don't understand is, this is the internet. There are no girls on the internet. And for good reason. I mean, look what would happen if there were any, people like you would appear.

Anyway, Harpy, did you see that sig i tried to make for you somewhere in the sig request topic? Tell me if you want a different one. No biggie. Also, you're gonna have to be a temporary subleader while i'm gone i guess, since you're the only one active enough and wise enough not to let in every dumbass. Gonna... promote you now, so i don't forget...

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/6876.html

^ Link to Battlemage's title...less thread. In case you're wondering what it was about.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I took care of it already.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I figured out what’s wrong with my boss's daughter's horse; she rewards his bad behavior all the time! For balking, kicking, biting, and rearing she give him sugar cubes and carrots and other equine goodies! No wonder he’s crazy! And then this stupid, whiney, tooth pick looking, red headed, slutty idiot said that I wasn’t doing my job. THAT BITCH HAS HER VERVE TO QUESTION MY ABILITIES I'M THE ONE WHO'S TRYING TO TRAIN A STUBBORN HORSE! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO TRAIN A HORSE WHO HAS A KICKING PROBLEM?!?!? HUH?!?!

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Whoa Amerthyst!

I have no idea, but "this stupid, whiney, tooth pick looking, red headed, slutty idiot" pics?

To solve that problem, kick the guys ass who is teaching the horse to do bad.

Then take a rolled news paper and smack his nose (the guys not the horse)

then make sure the idiot never teaches the horse

and figure how to fix the verve problem <- joke

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok well I will be able to assume active duty on Friday.

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ey being a red head isn't a bad feature. Even they were burnt in Middle age.

For the reward system, try kicking her and then eat a candy and do it again, if she get's what is wrong with her animal training.

Should study and not hang around in here/other forums...

My middle brother is a red head and i have streaks of red in my hair. So, i guess i would be half burned..

ZOMBIE!

I think that should be said in here, not in "Signature" thread where its called spam. Anyway, I say sure why not. Because the ONLY thing that shouldn't be allowed to be called "Cannon" is the books and avp2....not sure about comics, but yea...my thoughts

A "Cannon" is that thing that shoots large projectiles with great destructive force through a barrel. Only the original franchises should be canon. That means Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Predator, Predator 2, Predators. Every deviation of these - books, comics, games, "vs" movies - all are very nice, but not canon.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

DW is right.

I'm outspoken against the fact of having human/pred hybrids, however I'll say that seeing how there is a board dedicated to rpging. Lets say the owner of an rpg can decide whether they want to include human/pred hybrids or exclude them in that one rpg.

It doesn't make it canon on the site, but it will however allow people to play as them. I'm only going to allow it for this one thing, I don't want people going crazy with hybrids from different franchises.

Anyway sound like a fair enough idea? Or have I finally gone crazy.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

A USCM general armed with an M41A pulserifle with 3 clips of ammunition is guarding your cake.

Your inventory contains:

1 big foot action figure

2 bottles of water

1 Richard Nixon

5 mana potions

999 tangelos

2 pistols with no ammunition

1 guitar hero guitar

1 dried up shrunken mudkip

3 melted klondike bars

3 boxes filled with pancake mix

1 super mushroom

2 fags

Don't die.

Edit: you also have 1 lighter

THE FUCK DO I NEED A CAKE FOR WHEN I HAVE KLONDIKE BARS???

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't know.

WHen have you ever gone sane Pv2? LOL Kidding, kidding.

No, i stuck with my hybrid, because well you have "Ligars" or how ever the hell you spell the friggin' word. And you have a hybrid in the video game and i never heard if it was Cannon or not canon.

but either way, I have a full blood pred and a hybrid and a human on reserve.

small_well%20well%20well.jpg

Alright, leaving tomorrow, don't know when i'll have access to internet again, but don't count on it being too long. So i guess yeah...

Brb, college.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well good luck I'm heading next year =)