Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

OH SWEET CHRIST NO.

These are the days of the apocalypse.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Back from Drill and earned my certificate on this DAGR device. What a lovely little militarized Gameboy. It is SWEET!

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Congrats kidd, knew you could do it. I probably would look at the device and ask "Where do I put the game"

lol

Are you fuckers for real? We've got the Pokemon making a resurgence, and you talk about important events in your actual lives?!

Were you not there? Do you not remember the mountains of corpses? The vacant, brainwashed faces of innocent children? The creatures repeating their names over, and over, and over, and over...

For months in the trenches, that's all we heard. "PE-KA-CHU. PE-KA-CHU..."

Men went mad trying to drown it out. Good men. Better men than me. And yet I'M the one who survived. So what does that say about me? C'mon, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME, YOU COCKSUCKERS!?!?

Yeah, I "survived". I had to beat 16 electric rats to death with a rock to do it, but I survived. I survived all the way to Victory Day, when their grip was finally broken. "Victory Day" wasn't our name for it, by the way. We just called it "The End."

Lost a lot of good people at The End, but we were finally rid of the little bastards. The Earth was safe again, and I stood together with countless others and made a pledge.

"Never again."

Apparently that pledge means nothing to you people, but it means a hell of a lot to me. If none of you can find the time to give a shit about the return of the legions of Hell, then I guess it's on me. I'll be swimming to Japan with a knife in my teeth. Gotta stop the problem at it's source, and I'm willing to bet Tokyo is where their new hive is set up.

Or, alternatively, I just won't watch it. That could work.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hope you didn't kill any Mudkipz.

Of course not. They were like the French Resistance of the whole thing.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I still think DeathWraith is an asshole

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh so it’s like that huh WarBlade? Well here’s what I think of the folks here:

BloodHarpy-AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!

Deathdrop-Great mod

Shadowatching-Awesome

IceNeko-Great friend

DeathWraith-Normally I would have left because of you but yet I still come back. Why is that? Also you are awesome.

Peterson-Great

HeavyDuty-Great as well

KalinaXenoWolf-Satan’s Spawn

Cetanu-Awsome

Shadowwall-Ok

PV2-Awsome!

LadyDeathDealer(or Striker)-AWSOME!

ValkyrieWrath-Nice

DarkSerpentine-Great

WarBlade-Asshole

Also WarBlade SOOOOOOOO is spelled with the letter “O’s not zeros.

No more lists. Next person to make one gets a warning.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I eat food because I like food.

point taken Deathdrop

Just as planned. Only 3 years until Santa gets banned. AND THEN I WILL RULE CHRISTMAS!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Man I made it on a list that wasn't a dead pool awesome, also I know what to get DD for Christmas.

...gotta' catch em' all...

You cold-hearted bastard. Pikachu might LOOK cute, but beneath the fuzzy exterior lies a being so evil that he intended to butcher 90% of the population in every city on the East Coast. The remaining 10%? They'd be sent to the rape camps.

He's so evil, you see, that he's actually incapable of making love. He can only reproduce through assrape. And he has to do it over a hundred times to a hundred different victims just to create ONE of his blasted spawn.

There are more than 500 Pokemon. Where do you think they all came from?

What if he meant this...

196524-mistyirl_super.jpg

Little-known fact: Suspenders are known to lower every erection within a ten mile radius.

EDIT: You do realize Warblade will never shut up about that picture?

Ugh! I should’ve known, plus he’s one of those guys that seems to hit on Asian girls and black girls all the time. That would explain why he always bothers me, I got worse after I mentioned my mom’s from Jamaica.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Nice really nice. Hey what’s some wrong about me liking something so hot? Jeez you guys act like your afraid of girls or something.

Oh and DeathWraith and Deathdrop your darlinf ladies seem to be waiting for you guys continue the spares. I'd hurry up if I were you.

There's nothing wrong with you finding a picture attractive. There's a lot wrong, however, with CONSTANTLY bringing it up when you know she doesn't like it. It's creepy, and you've been told about it before.

Hence, you catch shit from me and from others. If you stopped hitting on a complete stranger, there would be no problem, and we'd all get along just fine. Just bring it down a notch. That's literally all I'm asking.

EDIT: And since people insist on armchair-modding, no one else bring this up.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

and all this time i thouight it was Jiggly puffs fault.

ugh, pokemon....oh how i messed with the whole word.

I am going to go and poke someones mon. muwahaha, peace