DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

So that's tomorrow from today, or is it tomorrow already? What day is it anyway?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

Thursday down here.

Here too now. Apparently it was Wednesday yesterday. Who knew...

We're gonna rock down toe ELECTRIC BUNGALOW!

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I thought yesterday was caturday.

Every day is caturday, silly.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

Is it can haz be cheezeburger taim nao plz?

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I am back after a hellish two weeks I think not really sure. I was trying to train my boss's horse a while back, so for five full hours I had to listen to her whine and bitch about how to do my job. And to top it all I had to deal with her horse who is crazy!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Jeez she sound slike my cousin and some of the girls I go to school with. So what happend with you and this crazy horse?

The son of bitch kicked me! I've delt with crazy horses before but this horse has had virtually no training what so ever! And then her owner got mad at me saying I was being to harsh and to cruel to her horse. I should've known the horses was going to a crazy. His name is Sunshine's Little Dewdrop, and from experience the horses with the cute names are most likely killers but seems like the horses with and scary anmes like Fireball, Hurricane, Diablo, Lightning and Bullet are the sweet one's. I wasn't really hurt badbly by the kick he reared and his hoof bumped me in the face leaving a bruise that should be gone a few days. My boss's daughter left after she whined some more about me being mean to her horse. Now here's the sad thing she sound slike she might be a four year old but she's not; she's a 23 year old bubble brained idiot! But hey I love my job because I can do what I do best.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Was it a quarter horse? Somebody once told me that horses in general seem pretty well in tuned with their owners, if they haven't been abused, maybe the chick was nervous making the horse nervous, or you could of done something, without even knowing it to startle the thing.

After being bitten, stepped on and kciked so many times, I really can't care too much for horses anymore, the last one we had, which was a paso fino died a few years back, ending my involvement with horses...

The has the kicked me was Paint/Thoroughbred corss. As far as I know he hasn;t been abused but he hasn't really been properly trained so that's the main cause for him being crazy.

"But hey I love my job because I can do what I do best."

I hope that's not getting kicked in the face. Eh, i know a guy who's good wirh horses, but he's Dutch. I CAN HOOK YOU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

He works with breaking horses, mang, he's a bawss~

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I almost bought a Clydesdale once about two years ago but never really got around to it.

I used to ride when I was eight but then my dad ran into some money trouble and so we were homeless for a little while and had to live in a hotel far away from the place I would ride at. So long story short the horse I took lessons with died from kidney failure and I didn’t find out about it until three weeks after.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

My parents don’t really like horses for some reason but I still like them. Most of the pets that I have they don’t like them or always ask why I got them in the first place.

Well my aunt and my almost had heart attacks when I asked if I could buy a malamute/timber wolf hybrid. And this was about I think four months ago or something I don’t really remember when but around that time. But see here’s the thing, wolf dogs are pretty much thrown into the same category as Pit bulls, Dobermans and Rottweilers crazy and dangerous. Just about every Doberman, Pit bull and Rottweiler I have come into contact with isn’t some crazy man killer, but most of the small dogs I have encountered have tried to bite me or chase me down and bite me.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Blame the media for the Pit bull shit I own two of them and they’re remind me of barking marshmallows, big softies that’s why I got them. See big dogs aren’t mean little dogs ARE mean! My friend has a Great Dane and a little Jack Russell Terrier. Now with the Great Dane she just lays around on the floor or couch so people can rub her belly and scratch her ears, the terrier will snarl and growl at people and then bite them. He has chased people and bite their toes and ankles as well, one time the little bastard bit my Achilles tendon and let me tell ya it hurt like HELL! I nearly kicked that little hellhound through the window for that, my was saying “oh it’s ok he didn’t mean it he’s sorry”. Sorry my ass the dog looked like her smirking the entire time! Now maybe that was just the adrenaline going to my head but seriously the dog looked like he was smirking at me just enjoying my pain suffering and agony! Just about every bad dog bite I had received has been for a small of medium sized dog, I’ve only been bitten once by a large dog and it my dad’s Boxer. I don’t really know much about horses except I know a few different breeds like Mustang, Thoroughbred, Quarter Horse, Arabian, Paint, Clydesdale, Appaloosa and Shire and those jet black horses with the pom poms on their feet.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

The equines with the pom poms he mentioned are Friesians they always come in the color.

There are about 350 different horse breeds all over the world and new types and breeds are developed every year or so making it hard to really tell how many horse breeds there are.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Really, I would have guessed either 2 or negative 3.