Maybe it didn't happen, I didn't have my camera at the time T_T

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

See? Twas goblins that did it.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

GOBLINS!

<_<

I shtwike him wish my shword.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

The goblin is an upstanding member of the community, and I will not see his good name besmirched.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have come to a conclusion; I am disturbed. Normally I wouldn’t have come back to this site after the first time same with Harpy but for some odd reason we keep coming back why is that? Also I asked my dad for an iPad but he said no, but he gave me his card and let me buy some stuff with it. Harpy’s dog chased down the mucus and torn it to umm shreds and is now lounging on the coach snoring. So Neko’s ears are doing better Harpy might actually log on I don’t know yet and I really forgot what else I was going to post so……ah forget it. Plus my ears stuffed up again which sucks and when I popped me right ear it hurt pretty bad then stuffed up again. Being sick sucks especially when it effects my ears, I need those little things on my head to listen to my iPod. I also forgot to mention my iPod still works but then I just mentioned that right now so this makes no sense what so ever or maybe it does!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I finally limped back here as well please hold all applause and remember; The Blobfish demands human sacrifice, so does the Goliath Tiger Fish both of which live in my closet in a top secret aquarium awaiting their sacrifices. So does anyone wan to make a sacrifice of hand themselves over? Because I ain’t going back in there without food for them, especially the Tiger Fish it pulled a knife on my and threatened to cut my arms off!

So see yall on Friday!

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

halo reach...mmm...leegeeeennnndddarrryy edition. WHOOT

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Did somebody say bacon?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

No, that was Cabon. You probably heard it wrong. Cabon is the god of consensual sex in the missionary position between crabs. A silent prayer from time to time does wonders for the crab population.

I volunteer we bring Shadow Warrior back here and sacrifice him. Or Liwreck.

Whatever has assassin been up to these days?

I volunteer we sacrifice eachother in a bloody paint ball contest to the death. We will be dressed, of course, as Batman and Batman clones and wear a stylish ceremonial coat hanger nose piercing.

I don't do piercings.

Other than that, I'm down. Just gotta ask my girlfriend if I can, first. I mean, dying an all, she might object.

NO! Talking to girls is now prohibited.

*Remains silent*

So...Kidd. Looks like it's just you and me here.

*MOVING CONVO FROM DBO REQUEST THREAD TO AVOID SPAMMING IT*

Tonight, we interview DeathWraith, the leader of the Dark Blood Organization, now the most active clan on Alienvspredator2.com.

So, DW, you say that I already have the secret to a successful clan, but don't use it. Care to elaborate?

Well you see, the secret which we both share, which i am exploiting at maximum power, is extreme self-confidence. You see, there's no need for what i say to be true for people to believe in it, because i say it as if it's everything that society depends on. Even if i don't agree with it myself. People will follow a confendent leader. Even if they have no idea where they're going.

O_O

OH YEA! I REMEMBERZ NAO!

That was why W-Y got big before I got bored.

"LOL JOIN ME AND CRUSH BALATU AND AD IN ONE FELL SWOOP! I CAN DO IT IF YOU JOIN, FOR I R TEH TRAITOR GENERAL OF DOOMYNESS AND THE GREAT AND MIGHTY POOBAH OF AUSSIELAND!"

Hmm...but now I gots Kidd to answer to and OWA and Shadow unsurprisingly dunt laik me. I wonder what I'll do next.

<_<
>_>

Especially with the clans in flux. So is DBO sticking around? I'd miss you guys if they deleted yas.

EDIT:

500 POSTS! WOO BABY!