DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

STOP CALLING DEATHDROP A TRANSVESTITE HE IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND A HUMAN BEING ;_;

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have many genders and bodies. All of them are made of cheese, but that's irrelevant to the subject of Godzilla's approaching rampage.

EDIT: I said "Godzilla's ass" at first, but then changed it to mess with everyone. I'm kind of a douche that way.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

True. That IS a fine ass.

Godzilla does not appreciate you mentioning things from outside the current timeline. To repent, you must find...

A SHRUBBERY!

Fuck, it's come down to Monty Python jokes...

EDIT: Y'know, there IS an actual Monty Python, although it's actually mis-spelled. The snake is, in fact, a MOUNTY Python that eats unruly Canadians.

EDIT 2: If you re reading this post and don't respond within 5 minutes, your computer will explode.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeow! Not my forte at all. I'm not good at jokes what-so-ever. Darn...

Go to the joke machine and insert 25 cents. You will be given herpes, but you'll become funny as hell. That's what happened to me. Why do you think I spend all my time on here instead of trying to get laid?

EDIT: GOD this is an awesome thread.

EDIT 2: In retrospect, this post is a tad egotistical. I don't think I'm very funny.

Oh my god my computer is exploding what has ha- BOOOOOOOM!
Oh god oh god oh god...

Pics or it didn't happen.

EDIT: ryanwethy, I see you lurking. Get you spleen in here. I would have said "get your ASS in here," but it's in Arkansas for the weekend.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

What about lolcows, do they float?

explosionfireball.jpg

Sorry for the delay, i had to run away and take a picture, then go back and upload it.

HOLY SHIT, IT WORKED.

This is cause for much rejoicing.

EDIT: Of course they float! That's be silly.

EDIT 2: Wait, how did you upload it?

You are very welcome DW. I gave the order to have some nuclear tests done for our new missile. ^_-
I need to stop smokin' that junk. Darn.

I just noticed that the explosionhas the shape of my erect penis with a shroom growing on it.

What evil is afoot? How can a single foot be evil anyway? Please explain? I no english :\

EDIT: Well the computer still works.

A single human foot constitutes precisely .000012345 % evil.

Fun fact: The foot of a baboon constitutes .000987 evil, but makes up for it in blowjobs.

EDIT: Shenanigans!

be-weary-september-23-challenge-evil-demotivational-poster-1253662857.jpg

DUN DUN

That's my foot. The face is the imprint for when I was stomping Slenderman's ass. Turns out THAT'S where his face was all this time.

EDIT: 4 pages in an hour. I'd say that's a job well done.

EDIT 2: One Winged Angel, you'd better goddamn post something, or Brown Jenkin will fuck your shit up.

EDIT 3: Kids, meth is a hell of a drug.

EVIL IS AFOOT?

Shit. Competition.

And I thought this blunt was bad.
Literally am trying to regain my balance after getting off work.
Been hearing alot of talk about this Halo: Reach game alot and it is driving me nuts. Oh boy.

Me too. Been naggin at my rents like crazy.