Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok, but I get to be on the new "1."

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Freaking Germans always looking to start world wars.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's not fair, no one here was talking about a world war. A little bit of localized lynch justice is not a world war.

By the way, we didn't started WW I. Well we did, but we were not alone. Technically, Austria started the war. We forced them to do so, but.... ah, forget it.

When the revolution happens, can we all agree that Batman should be our role-model?

Oh shit, i'm in then. We should make all school uniforms be the Batman costume. For teachers too.

^ I concur. Also, all walkways will be on rooftops, and all appliances in a house must be themed around something. Oh, and whenever the news goes to a commercial, there must be a "DA-NANANANA!" sound effect.

If nothing else, this should at least make things a bit more colorful.

"Chupas are mysterious objects, or UFOs, allegedly seen by night in the eastern forests of (mainly) Brazil. They are described as smaller, metallic-like objects that fly about the treetops, making a humming sound like a refrigerator or a transformer. Since most people in the area are poor, they often go out during the night to hunt food, such as deer. To do this, they climb up in trees to await their prey. It is often during this period of waiting that hunters claim to spot the chupas. When seen, chupas are claimed to emit a bright white light. Instead of being “just unidentified objects” or lights, they are alleged to be lethal. In some cases, people claim to have been hunted by them. It is claimed that this often results in all kinds of pain for days (sometimes years) after their experience. It has also been claimed that some people have even died from the alleged lethal beams emitted by the chupas, and that some hunters have tried to shoot at the chupas, with no effect."

Sounds like Predators to me.

^ OFF-TOPIC! BURN HIM!!!!!

In all seriousness, though, it'd be cool if they incorporated that mythology into the next Pred flick.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

I know all about those Wraith. Not new to me one bit. Live in Arizona, you get lots of those specially when its summer time like it is now. over 100+ degrees...yea...not new

I thought they kinda did with avp1

^ Let me see if I understand this...

Evil bulletproof goblins from space that shoot killer lights at random farm animals are terrorizing helpless tree-climbing poor people, and your reaction is "eh, seen it?"

Your local pest-control service must be pretty bad-ass.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go beat the shit out of Slenderman again. Bastard broke my phone with his evil waves, so now I'm gonna break his ass with my foot.

along with other "Goblins" of sorts.

there is three movies about the goblins in space...

The Phoenix lights

and

fire in the sky

Night sky

i am sure there other "documented" documentary type movies out there....

but those three are my favorites

Bah, my burrito monster is cooler, and more knowledgable about geopolitics than your silly death-frisbees.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Bah, my burrito monster is cooler"

I'm gonna need photo-documentation on that one, and probably a green-card?

I would prefer Deth Frisbees before a monster like that. -shudders-

^ Then you are obviously a communist.

A psychiatrist, but whats the difference

A bouncer, but what's the difference. Or did they feel so much pity when they found out you had cancer that they upgraded you from bouncer to psychiatrist?

Also, about your "I live in Arizona, therefore the lights from Brazil are nothing new to me, i see them all the time."

Now i would think you were lying if i hadn't ridden a nine tailed flying chinese dolphin through the forest just two weeks ago.

inb4youthinkthefirstparagraphwasseriousandthattheconceptofaninetailedcreaturecomesexclussivelyfromnerutu

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Burrito monster... Wtf someone put in my coffee this morning?! -.o

Meh of strange lights I've seen will-o'-the-wisp, but since I live practically on swamp on the Russian border it's not that surprising. And few nights ago I saw a "star" dying, could've been a satellite or something changing position. The object was more bright than Sirius and first it just got slowly brighter for half a minute and then faded away. It didn't move at all during that time.

Sorry, that was me changing the lightbulbs on the Moon. A unicorn broke the damn thing.

Unicorns just haven't been the same ever since Atlantis sank. That's why we're working to replace them with robot unicorns.