shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

i want to get out of the US just long enough to see where my family came from. If that means seeing DW, then so be it....but its a goal that will never be finished....-sigh-

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

That is GENIUS! Yes. Move to Romania. There's nothing worth saving here. Hmm except the few asians that live here. Oh well, a necessary sacrifice. But wait until i move out.

Don't worry DW it won't happen, ever now....not because of you...just other things...kidd knows what it is....

How's the cancer doing, by the way? Automagically cured yet?

Does it matter? Automatically cured, trying to be funny?

Its unknown right now, they say it is...the lab says unknown (which is back to square one)...so you tell me

Well, i won't talk more about the other tests and the results of those, good or bad...

I said "automagically" not "automatically" and i was being ironic and possibly somewhat smug.

Fun fact: There are twice as many World of Warcraft players as there are people living in Finland.

What got in your mind that i am magical?

-yawns-

I do suggest you to stop taking shrooms or payotee or whatever fucking drug that you're taking. its really not doing you any good to be honest. Stop doing those drugs so that your brain cells can come back and then if you wish you can restart. Please before you get retarded and really get pointed and laughed at besides here in real life...would hate for you to get laughed at on here.

That only serves to reinforce my conviction that you have absolutely no idea how life works. Eeeeeh, or maybe you're just bluffing like there's no tomorrow. I don't see why you'd do that since it never works to your benefit, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Also, shrooms grow on my dick, i can't pee if i don't eat them. Somewhat like Deathdrop's crabs, but not as severe.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I find your portrayal of my crabs offensive, and wish to register a formal complaint.

I was merely trying to convey that you would not pee through your crabs.

This is proper procedure. Carry on.

EDIT: Goddamnit universe, be the end of the week already.

Oh shit, it's Friday, that counts as the end of the week right? THIS IS PROOF OF DEATHDROP'S IMMENSE POWER!!!

I've been watching this thing called "Marble Hornets," and this Slenderman guy is starting to piss me off.

He appeared to me last night, so I played some Benny Hill music. You should have seen him run. What kind of Eldritch abomination gets done in by looking silly? That would never happen to Cthulhu; Cthulhu would roll with that shit.

“Ooo, I’m hot shit, I show up in videos and wave my skinny-ass arms, woooooo!”

Prick.

Damn, i've been on /x/ for a year now and i still haven't watched Marble Hornets. I like the Slenderman pictures and i think there was some nice creepypasta about him, but meh, Everyman Hybrid couldn't keep me interested, so i doubt Marble Hornets would. Plus, he probably just wants $20.

Don't we all want $20.00... On the inside?

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

I start to believe creativity died before the millennium... There's only 2 movies I can name being excellent in 21th century. Or maybe I've become cynical since I don't get warm anymore to "we're gonna kill em all" -lines, or being blasted away after being hyper over thinking you gonna survive. Just soooo god damn predictable and boring.

There's only 2 movies i can name being excellent in the history of movies, i don't know what you're complaining about there.

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm complaining the fact that I enjoyed the movies like Die hard, Predator, Alien etc. made before 2000. Now you get only repetitive crap or movies where CGI replaces actual plot (or make something great as vampires fucking sparkle in sunlight... Jesuscristmotherfuckaaaaargh!!!). Makes me to rip my hair/yawn in boredom/fast forward the whole god damn movie.

Oh well, thank god there's books. Even Mein kampf had more imagination than nowadays scifi.

Of course, those were good movies, very well made and very enjoyable, but the only two movies that i can call excellent are both very recent. And i don't use terms like "excellent" very loosely, you know. When i say excellent, i mean actually excellent.

Inception?
28 Days Later?
Milk?
Inglourious Basterds?
The Departed?
Whatever Works?
The Dark Knight?
Splice?
No Country For Old Men?
There Will Be Blood?
The Wrestler?

I know we'll probably disagree on some of these, but c'mon. No good movies after 2000? Really? I agree that there was some awful shit in the last 10 years, but that's true for every decade.