Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Harpy holding a grudge? Everyone hold grudges. Takes a bigger person to drop it more than anything. Malus, yea I argued and fought with him, but if he were to show his face around here, I wouldn't mind. I'm just too civil.

Now, what is this all about? No, not the subject, just the fact that after I finish posting, something pops up in a negative way. I mean come on, we are adults. Most of us are senior members. Set the example for the new-bloods. They look up to us anyway, hoo-ah?

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

No it’s just that I said a few things about her and DeathWraith and she got pissed and went off on me. She’s just vindictive and holds grudges.

Yeow... Never ever piss females off. They get very aggressive. More aggressive than a male. Also, they are so gentle and delicate, we guys can't bring ourselves to lay a hand on them. They are like a rejuvenating cactus that gives us life out in the desert.

Grudges, all that makes us who we are. There are grudges I hold, but it is no longer with anyone on the site. Too darn good for that stuff. All my grudges are in real life, where it belongs.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Said what about BloodHarpy? I think she’s pretty cool.

I don't know her well enough to make up my mind. As far as I see it, she is just another member who I will see around every once and awhile and gone the next. Always like that around here.

Me, I'm like the active human for a little while before I disappear again for work, school, and duties.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok WarBlade is a big of a pervert so trust me you don’t wanna know what he said about Harpy. Or DeathWraith because I he did say anything everyone would need brain bleach again.

Neko, El Kiddo would not judge a person or take advantage of others, all because of what one has said. Words are just words, unless actions are implied to them.

I grew up alot during my absence, so you can see good things from me in the future. The next thing I need is someone to shoot plasma casters at me for the rest of my life...

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

The only grudge i hold that is on net, is Malus. But as long as he is civil i will be civil. \

But all i can think of as to why people pick on others, is because they can't handle something...like strong women..

or

they love the person and thats all the know, so they do it.

You see it in well for example.... grade school, way before 6th grade..how the guys would throw rocks or hit the girls just for them to turn around.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

facepalm.jpg

By that logic, i am in love with absolutely everyone on this site except Daveberg, Kidd, Navyspaz, Angus and Bloo. You can't apply 6th grade logic to the rest of the world. It just doesn't work that way.

Ok, are we still talking about the part when I was venting about how ignorant people are? I said, don't worry about it, I just needed a place to vent. Could have done it in the Clan Room, but what use would that be when the people on the board could give me their personal oppinions to help me see the bright-side of things faster?

Anyway, that subject is long gone and dead. I want something new to talk about. Why? I am starting to feel a little edgy on how this conversation is turning out... -nods-

Oh, you wanted the bright side? Well, the bright side is that you're a good guy. Which is pretty useless where you live now. You should move to Korea. South Korea, not Best Korea.

i was using simple observation/ Sory if you missed the point of it. -shrug-

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I understand exactly what Shadow is saying. SHe's trying to get across that NO MATTER HOW MUCH REFORM IS DONE THERE IS NO HOPE!

^ I think this guy is the herald of a coming Godzilla attack, but that's me.

Your point was that all humans are as innocent as prepubescent children.

I wish i was innocent at the age of six...I knew more about good and bad at that age, than my brothers ever would...

Ok... now we are getting somewhere.
Hah hah, very funny Deathwraith. I thought about that before. I'm pretty sure, any other country is a lot better than America. No sarcasm.

Nah, I'll continue to live the way I have. In the Military, I do have the option to going to other places and stay.

Eh, well, Romania sure isn't better. I was gonna go straight for television and cinema, but god damnit, i don't wanna have to start my career in this piece of shit country. My priority right now is to move as far away from romanians as possible and live in a country that is not filled to the bursting with complete morons that get dumber and dumber every year at such a rate that it's amazing they remember how to breathe. I'm thinking my frustration and ambition for becoming rich and influential are drawn from having lived my whole life around utter retards. I'm gonna try to make a living in some place with normal people and if i'm not satisfied i'll get back to the original plan.

Recently i've grown fond of the phrase "Judge if you want, we are all going to die. I intend to deserve it."

Sounds like to me you are the kind of person to hang out with, Death. LOL!

Man, that's fucked up. My good nocturnal friends who call me in the middle of the night. They call me, wonderful. Now when I tell them I am busy and I'll call them back, they won't answer. Shoot... That sucks for me.

Maybe Aussie, Germany, truckers?

Eh? If you are refering to Me and Malus, that is a wonderful combination. Oh hell naw. I am not going to spend my minutes on Long Distance calls to that guy. I'll go as far west to California and as far east to Maine. No further. Texas will be as far south as I would go, and Maine is still stuck on the list as far north in my book. Really, no where out of the US.