PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

"enjoy the good life"

Whos got one of those? I'd like to meet them and maybe shake their hand...or give them a swift kick to the stones.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Jack Danials

MrXeno, Yautja, 13 years ago

A video about a Predator who tries to teach his son how to hunt, by College Humor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfsFV7VGBzI

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Pretty epic. The long-dead Deathdrop would have enjoyed it... Such is life in Moscow.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ihave returbed.ut I'm drnk.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Mushrooms.

That's rough. At least it's not shrooms, right.

AND BY THAT YOU MEAN...... ?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
ph'nglui mglw'nafh,
wgah'nagl Cthulhu.

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

Random Thing... Just don't mind Me.
Something I'm going through...

Hate it when people ask for a suggestion from me and then they ignore it. When they want me to do something to someone else, I follow through but then they turn and stab me in the back.
How can you trust someone when they ask for something from you and all you get is a major slap to the face?
Just don't get why they ask for something for the greater good in their miserable lives only to undo it all by a simple, yet swift, action such as betrayal.

If you ask me, I'll be the most loyal friend you can ever ask for. Ask me to take care of something for you, I get it done.
Just one problem... When I do do something for them, they usually are the ones who take me by surprise. How can I do for those people that I won the trust from, only to have them turn on me in a moments notice.

I hate being that motherfucken friend who gives it his all to make them happy, only to be that very friend who loses so very much in the end.
No wonder I keep my enemies closer than my friends. Atleast I know they will try and harm me when they get the chance.
Just hate being that good guy for those miserable people. Damn me to Hell and back...

Ok. Done venting. Just ignore it. I just needed a place to vent, and what place is better than this spam topic?

What did Malus do this time...?

Oh no! It is not Malus. Malus has not been on my list of problems for two years. Hoo-ah.
Nah, this is more in real life situation. I'm no Drama-King. Hate that kind of thing. Turns me off like a switch connected to a lightbulb.

I keep it real. When I give something that is worth more than gold, I expect people to cherish it. Sadly, in this day and age, people are growing ever more ignorant than before.
What happened to the good ol' days, you know? The days when a man gives you his word, he'll live by it til' the day he dies, or, when a male and female say "I love you," to the other, they mean it with their very souls.

No! In this screwed up world, mostly in America, people believe it is alright to disrespect, cheat, and manipulate others for their own personal benefits.
It's like, Oh My God, if I had the power to, I would damn all those people to Hell and take the repercussions of my actions to Hell itself where I can re-educate them.

No. I'm just a human being, living Life as it is. If I get used, then fine, I get used. Just hope that I don't find out or you will lose alot more than just a good guy that you will ever know.

I will allow people to do what they Will. When they finally wake up, I hope they take everything that they remembered doing wrong, give it some thought and do better than what they did for the rest of their lives.

Yea, I think alot, but that is why I am that good person that you know. I don't like to bullshit or joke around alot, but I will do what-ever to make people see and make the attempt to do better.
I'm not trying to change the world, just trying to change how people treat others.
Tough ass job, but I find myself doing it everyday. It sucks...

@ Deathwraith: Goddamnit, the answer I was looking for was "crabs!"

Have I taught you people nothing?!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

nice movie & crabs

@DD
I am the Doctore of this here Ludus.

@Kidd
Obviously, you don't think enough, since you still believe that anything is worth changing. But when exactly was it that a male and female said "I love you" to eachother and meant it with their very souls in stead of their very genitals?

I don't think you grasped the full concept of love kidd or dw. But, i am not going to pick on DW, cuz well..don't feel like it.

anyway, people say "I Love you" for a few reasons. When I do decide to say it, its because i actually fucking care about the other person. But, I will explain which part of "Love" I am talking about. Like me and you Kidd, we known each other since i started here. You know my weaknesses and strengths (ok some of them just not them all, no one really knows everything about me but David)

anyway, Love has many forms..but for a boyfriend and girlfriend....I notice they say it, because they aren't understanding the actual nature of "Love" when it comes to that part of the whole stupid word. Hell, love to me is just a word unless i know the other person means it. But, just to flat out say "I love you" after 3 dates is pure bullshit in my opinion. Why say "I love you" when the meaning behind it, actually isn't for the few that use the term loosely.

Why say it at all?

All i got to say is, I am glad i never use that word loosely like that, bullshit.

-yawnz- welp, work was great learned my lesson about fish that is illegal in this state...

YOU don't grasp the full concept of love if you think humans are capable of it. Love is too complete for humanity. At best, what you can feel is a very strong infatuation. But real, selfless love, no. Humans are still too much like animals. The instinctual selfishness combined with the power to come up with complex reasons and motivations to support it is what makes it impossible for humans to love someone else more than themselves. Maternal instinct doesn't count, but it's closer to real love than lying to yourself that someone else is more important than your own needs until you are tested and proven wrong.

LOL! I was just venting, but thanks for the oppinions.

Not often you guys see the so-called "great" Kidd vent. Atleast you can see me as a Mortal amongst Gods. Very funny.
Ah well, I'm free. Free to do whatever I wish, without thinking about and for others. I'm just too Headstrong for their kind of stuff.

Truely, I am better than they are. I don't know what you guys think of me, but I always been going by the lyrics of a song by Scooter called Jigga Jigga. "...you can love me, you can hate me, I don't give a damn..." Kept me going for a while now. It just makes me just who I am. Hoo-ah!

Nah, I am a very good guy, mostly everyone here knows that. LOL!

I am just going to laugh DW and not explain why.

Kidd, i got company tonight, so...if i ignore ya i do apologize.

I'll be fine, but the subject I do wish to talk about, I can't talk to others about because it is not of their intrest. Need to talk to someone with a creative mind like I have.
Everyone else, well, I can talk to them about Life like I can with you, but things that are down to an Imagination level of Arts and Crafts, need to ask you some questions, hoo-ah?

Well i am in the 20 or more minute window break at this point. -stretches-

Jobs is like love, you either have it or you don't.

I know alot about love and i heard every question upon the subject. hell i am sure i shocked the shit out of you a few times kidd. I believe i did..if not, then i guess i didn't talk about it deep enough..

UGH microwave Japanese food, never as good as the real thing. I miss Nikkie