DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think i'd get along quite well with KalinaXenoWolf, if she just accepted that Edward is a faggot.

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

Truer words have never been spoken in regards to edwards sexuality

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I hope I don't need a lawyer by the end of the trip.

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I take it you and this KalinaXenoWolf person hate each other.

It's no biggie, she just came over here with some homosexual protesters and made a topic about how Team Edward rules and avp sucks. Personally, i prefer Team Alice.

125845-bigthumbnail.jpg

Edited to my taste, of course. The original wasn't quite what i had in mind...

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/125845-bigthumbnail.jpg

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Seems like we'll never get rid of this plague, the bad influence of Twilight and Twilight-based mud-matches has infected this forum irrevocably...

Plague? No, good sir, it is a source of great lulz.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I’m just glad she can’t use the computer for a whole nine months. Oh and she isn’t aloud to bring any of her books with her but me, Harpy and Neko can and most of those are Alien and Predator related.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah I have a friend who's sister is into Twilight. I run and hide every time I see her.

Cowards...

Anyway, testing something.
EDIT: Success.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't like the werewolves from Twilight because instead of forcefully being transformed into a man wolf hyprid, they turn into giant wolves whenever they feel like it.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

What are you talking about? Twilight is about gay albino-glowbats and poodles addicted to anabolic substances, not about werewolves.

Mebber, you're so behind the times. What do you think the whole Team Edward - Team Jacob thing is about?

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

my fucking god. Just when i think people can't be stupider. but, when i was about off from the phone with dell. They put me on hold and had me talk to this fucking idiot who thought that i wasn't smart enough to understand electronics. I am sorry, half my friends either come to me or Colin to fix their computers or iphones (though I don't have one myself, they are a bit buggier than my taste)

Me and my friend jen has the same phone. (reality)

hers is called Reality check

mind is "reality bites"

anyway. this guy kept saying how i should either pay him 100 to hold on to my computer shit, since i don't have my external hard drive with me. I am sorry idiot, i have not one, but 4 tara externals. (that is tarabytes for those that is illiterate about my rant) Yep, each has a name. One is called "Wicked good" one "Wicked bad" and one "shit" and one well, i shall leave that name out of it. Yep, i name them fucked up shit, because i am fucked up mentally. Trust me when i say it, or ask my friends..they will say "well her name is spaz"

anyway, back to the point of the matter. I hault the guy before he can bury himself deeper and i kiddy talk him. (Means i talked ot him like he is the moron, not me) and made him realize that i am not another fucking blond out there ( I have sandy blond hair, with very light streaks of red. So, really its brown, blond and red mixed in to one.)

looked over at my friend who is staying with me for the few days and mouthed "really, is he fucking serious" she rolled her eyes and smiled waiting for me to open my mouth and let the wisdom pour out and push him in the hole he dug talking to me like i am beneath him. HAHAHA.

so, yea no idea why i put this in here..i should move it to the clan forum...like i will get some sort of un-stupid response from DW who is always waiting to pounce and hope to crush me to death by his idiotic posts of rambling shit of how i am an idiot and makes fun of me. I am always wonder when he realizes that i actually laugh and then i act stupid just to see what he would say next, as my own amusing monkey

-hahahahaha- mmm...vodka....rummmmm....abab..blah can't think. NIGHT

my fucking god. Just when i think people can't be stupider. but, when i was about off from the dhd with home base. They put me on hold and had me talk to this fucking idiot who thought that i wasn't smart enough to understand quantum physics. I am sorry, half my friends either come to me or Colin to fix their wormholes or interdimensional rifts (though I don't have one myself, they are a bit more unstable than my taste)

Me and my friend jen has the same dhd. (sham)

hers is called Sham poo

mind is "sham wow"

anyway. this guy kept saying how i should either pay him 100 to hold on to my stargate address database, since i don't have my ZPM powered drive with me. I am sorry idiot, i have not one, but 4 trilo externals. (that is trilobites for those that is illiterate about my log entry) Yep, each has a name. One is called "Amun-Ra" one "Heru-Ur" and one "Marcus Aurellius Antonius Augustus Dominus Et Deus" and one well, i shall leave that name out of it. Yep, i name them intellectual names, because i am an intellectual. Trust me when i say it, or ask my friends..they will say "well her name is spazimus maximus"

anyway, back to the point of the matter. I halt the guy before he can speak out of term and i pull rank on him. (Means i talked ot him like he is the lower ranking officer, not me) and made him realize that i am not another fucking military personnel out there ( I have sandy blond uniform, with very light streaks of red. So, really its brown, blond and red mixed in to one.)

looked over at my Jaffa guard who is staying with me for the few days and mouthed "really, is he fucking serious" he rolled his eyes and smiled waiting for me to open my mouth and let the wisdom pour out and push him in the hole he dug talking to me like i am beneath him. HAHAHA. FOR I AM SPAZIMUS MAXIMUS, EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE!

so, yea no idea why i put this in here..i should move it to the captain's log...like i will get some sort of un-stupid response from DW who is always waiting to zat gun at me and hope to crush me to death by his idiotic hand device of rambling shit of how i am unshielded and makes fun of me. I am always wonder when he realizes that i actually have three shields and then i act stupid just to see what he would say next, as my own amusing goa'uld host

-hahahahaha- mmm...morphine....durrrrr....abab..blah can't think. NIGHT

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yea but I don't think all girls are associated with a dumb blond. Or are they ?
Anyway school has started & the first day my tyre was annihilated so not a very good start.

But this seems like a good last year so gl to all those students in here.

"The idea behind EQ is that the larger an organism is, the more brain weight is required for basic survival tasks, such as breathing, thermoregulation, senses, motor skill, etc. The larger the brain is relative to the body, the more brain weight might be available for more complex cognitive tasks."

yep, typical Dw. always trying to put me down....-yawnz- now he is boring me..

How am i trying to put you down? That's just ridiculous, if i tried, you would be down. Stop talking out of your ass and enjoy the good life.

if my ass talked, it would be a good life. Hahahahaha